11

"Is the information you got reliable?" Mikey asked one of his executives, Kisaki. He's one of the member who's good at gaining information, manipulating people with money.

"L/n y/n was a former foreign student who was exploited at a club in Yokohama that was under Tenjiku's protection. She was later on bought by Izana and is now being kept for his personal benefit."

Mikey was staring his phone. There was no response from you. He's kinda worried he got you in trouble. You took his interest, he doesn't usually gets attracted to anyone. There's just something in you that made his heart skip beat.

--------

You woke up the next morning in Izana's room. It was only 8am but the bedside is rock cold. You got up and fixed his bed. Grabbing the silk robe, you wrapped it around your body and got out from his room. You immediately saw Kakucho downstairs and called him.

"Kakucho."

"Good morning y/n. What's wrong going out your room like that?" He asked while walking upstairs going to you.

"Where's Izana?"

"He has an early errand every Saturday. I'm going to pick him up there. Wanna come with me?"

You hesitated for a while. But you have nothing to do and it's better seeing the outside world than be locked up inside. "I'll get changed. Could you wait for me?"

"Take your time. I'm not in a hurry anyway. Will wait you downstairs." He turned his back and waved.

You took a quick shower and did a light makeup. Upon checking the closet, there were several dress that looks casual. A sleeveless tunic dress in khaki caught your attention so you took it and wore. This felt comfortable to wear. To finish off your preparation, you wore a low heeled sandals, grabbed a small purse with few essentials and took a cardigan with you.

The drive was quite long. Your eyes are fixed outside the window watching the scenery. You've been in Japan for few years but never been to an outskirt place like this. All you did was study and work. You took your phone and scrolled randomly.

"Messaging someone?" Kakucho asked while driving.

"No. I'm just stalking my family in facebook. They look happy without me." You flashed a faint smile.

"Izana sent them a big amount of money. They must be living a life they never expected."

A soft chuckle escaped you. "Well thanks to that money. I confirmed they just see me as someone who would provide for them and when they got it they forget about me. Plus my debt doubled."

"Y/n. I was quite surprised how Izana is keeping you up until now. You might see him as the worst person now. But i hope your perception of him changes when you see him now. We're here."

Kakucho parked the car. The two of you got off. It was an orphanage. While walking, he told you that it was the facility where he and Izana grew up.You just intently listened to everything he said. Everything...

"Look y/n." Kakucho said as he guided you toward a room. There was a window and the two of you secretly peeped.

Izana was surrounded by a lot of kids. He was smiling while reading them some stories from his ipad. This is another side of Izana you never expected.

Kakucho suddenly knocked on the glass window. You snapped back to reality while admiring the sight of Izana. His eyes widened when he saw you.

"Y/n. I hope your view on Izana changed a bit. He's not that bad of a person." Kakucho whispers before Izana opened the window.

You and Kakucho joined Izana inside the room. The room was lively you felt genuinely happy. How long has it been since you felt this kind of normal fun? The kids were cheerful they didn't seem like someone who's not from a normal household. They are orphans, but they look very positive of their situation.

These two men beside you are funding the facility. Their money came from bad thing but who cares? As long as the money is intended to help a person in need, it's okay. Atleast for you.

------

Your tired body slumped down your soft bed the moment you arrived home. It was tiring but worth it. Suddenly, a knock was heard from the door and it opened revealing Izana. He walked toward you and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Did they tire you out?" He asked.

You got up and sat beside him. "Not really. I want to come back there. Can you take me along next week?"

Izana cupped your cheek his thumb brushed on your lower lip. "Aren't you going to ask anything?"

You stared at his amethyst orb. "Ask what? Like what to do and not do inside the facility?"

Izana laughed. He found it cute how innocent you are. He was atleast expecting you to ask why is he funding over an orphanage. A yakuza spending money for such place sounds shady people would assume they were up to no good. Could be raising them so that they could sell the young ones to the black market. But it's not.

"What's funny---" your words were cut the moment Izana's lips sealed yours.

You closed your eyes as he gently pushed you down the bed.

"Glad you didn't got tired enough today. I want to be the only one making that legs stop working."

His voice is very seductive you felt tempted over him.

------

A/n: there could be lots of typographical error. Sorry I wasn't able to proofread because i woke up late and super late for work☠️. Will try to fix later