8

You were hired immediately on the local cafe where you applied. It was a small place that only serves few sweets and drinks. Your stressed mind won't be able to focus a lot so it's a very convenient part time for you because there's nothing much to memorize.

Your first day in work was spent learning to pour the coffee and serve the sweets. You've had experience using the cash register from your past part time at a convenience store so it was okay. Everything went well and you even got complimented saying you're a fast learner.

While you were inside the counter, a blonde man came in front of you to get some takeaway. He's staring at you oddly but you just shrugged it off.

"Can i take your order sir?" You smiled at him.

"A dozen of dorayaki. And a medium iced oolong tea."

You prepared his order and as you were about to receive his payment, he grabbed your hand.

"S-sir?"

"Are you here everyday?"

"No, I'm just here 3x a week. Why?"

He then let go of your hand and properly gave you the payment. "You can keep the change. I'll be back here, y/n."

"How did you know my name?" You asked confused.

The man pointed on your name plate.

Silly, what a stupid question you thought to yourself.

"I'm Mikey. See you soon y/n." He turned his back and walked away with all his takeaways.

Such a weird man.

-------------

Your 5 hour shift ended so fast that the smile on your face quickly faded to sadness. There was a car waiting for you outside.

A heavy sigh came out from your mouth as you approached your ride. You got surprised when you saw Izana on the backseat.

"How was your first day?" He asked with a smile as you got in and closed the door.

"It was fun." You forced yourself to match his mood.

His hand found its way on your cheek, tucking few strands of hair behind your ears. You look so lovely in his eyes right now.

What's wrong with him acting gentle like this now? You didn't knew you activated another personality from this man after what happened. He loved how a young innocent woman rode him last night.

"Are you tired?" He asked.

"Not really. I used to work longer while going to school. It's nothing." You answered.

He grabbed several paper bags beside him and handed it to you. You curiously opened it one by one. Dior dress, Jimmy choo heels, ysl purse and pairs of expensive lingerie.

"What's these for?"

"I'm taking you to a gang meeting."

"Should i go with you? It's a meeting right? I don't think I'm necessary there." You hesitantly said.

"Hmm. It's just a fancy dinner anyway to meet a big Tokyo gang just to keep updated with each region's activity. " He took you hand and kissed it softly. "Need to show them i have the loveliest woman."

You swear your face redden after what he said. What is this man saying? You pulled your hand from his grip and placed it on his forehead. "Are you sick?" You asked him.

Izana let out a soft chuckle. "Maybe..."

As the drive goes, you kept your eyes outside the window. Watching people walking, eating happily, working... living a normal life. You were once like them. Life was not that good but you were free.

Everything changed so fast in a snap. There's this man beside you who took control over your life but gives you the luxury you never had before.

It was unacceptable. You hated how powerless a poor woman is. The only thing you could do now is to adapt to this new lifestyle.

A whore? Slave? Lover? Whatever it is. Everyday you feel sinking deeper in darkness. You can't ask him for any assurance. What would happen to you if he gets tired of you? Would he kill you, throw you away?

You leaned back your head and closed your eyes.

What's the purpose of my life anyway?