Chapter 3: California Girl

A/n: As you guys know I love writing long chapters. So here we go.  Please do tell me if it's a lot to read I sometimes just wanna do the most. I feel satisfied with that. But I love a good input and criticism.

Jimmy woke up first, he always was an early riser. He looked to his right. Misty still peacefully asleep, her arm hung over his chest. Her mouth parted as light snores left her mouth. He just watched her, she looked so at peace. She was still whisked away in dreamland. Memories of last night flooding his mind. It was quite amazing for him, he got what he wanted. He ravished in the feeling of the success he had with her.

Getting her into bed and wrecking the innocence she had. Making her beg for him, he loved how submissive she was. But also appreciated her efforts in pleasing him. But How long would this one be around? Or how long until she wanted to fuck someone else?

There's been times he's been left for other rockstars and there's been times he cheated he wasn't gonna lie. Jimmy was a lustful man he had a craving for carnal pleasure. Sometimes he would be bored of his previous conquered quests. He always wanted more even though he wouldn't admit it.He was curious about the girl who lied in his arms. What was her sign? What were her interests? What was she like?

His fingers tracing her freckled  face  ever so lightly  making her nose crinkle. Her breaths shortened as she was awoken from her slumber. She felt quite well rested after the long night she had.Her blue eyes shot open meeting his. They were a pretty ocean blue and he'd paint them if he could. But for now he would have to settle with them engraved in his mind.They stared at each other for a long moment in silence. A moment that felt so serene overcame them both.

What was he looking at? Was there something on her face? His piercing stare made her a little uneasy in all honesty. He was analyzing her every quality. She didn't quite like being under the microscope that his eyes were.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked groggily.

He chuckled, is that what she thought? She was just so captivating.

"No I'm just enjoying the view. How're you feeling this morning?" He asked.

Again she felt a blush creep up on her cheeks. He had quite the affect on the young girl. She liked that he cared for her condition, or at least that's what she thought. She hoped he cared...

"I'm feeling fine a little sore, but also I slept well. I enjoyed myself last night." She giggled.

"Good I did too, you did so well." He spoke again before leaning down.

They shared a sweet kiss, he could feel himself harden again. He couldn't help himself, this time he felt like the drug addict instead of the other way around. The more they kissed the more he craved her. But he knew she needed a break. There will always be another time to have her at his will again. He pulled away out of breath. He needed to stop before he found himself bending her over. Making her plead for him. It was so tempting.

"Why'd you stop?" She said with a pout.

"Cause I'm going to ruin you if I don't. How about we get breakfast in bed?"He said.

She rolled her eyes and moved off  of him. What if I didn't want him to?

(I'm switching to Misty's POV for her thoughts shortly)