Chapter 9: Conniving Thoughts and Grandchildren

A/N:This chapter might be a little different. Because it's more of a first person narration.I've also adjusted Misty's age for the story's sake.

 Jimmy's POV

Jimmy's POV

I found myself pondering over the thought of what my parents would say. They were coming over like they normally did around Christmas. Yesterday they'd called me saying they were coming for a visit and I was rather excited but also nervous at the thought of them meeting Misty. I remember telling her they were coming and she seemed anxious about it due to her age. I'd be worried too if I was meeting someone's parents. It was a totally normal reaction.She was worried what they'd think of our relationship. But constantly throughout the day now that it was here, I reassured her they would enjoy her presence.

Misty made me feel happy and I felt a burgeoning feeling of love for her. I hadn't felt this feeling since I was fifteen with my first girlfriend. But my parents were happy if I was happy. I now felt a bit more comfortable introducing her. I mean she just turned eighteen last month so she was legally an adult. So I had no problem letting them meet her. If they asked her of her age I told her to tell them twenty. Or I would bring up a different topic of conversation.

I was glad she believed me when I told her I just kissed that harlot from Berlin. It was a stupid decision of course but I was high off coke and lonely. As a rockstar it was just part of the lifestyle as well. Millions of girls would throw themselves at you. The girl resembled Misty slightly and it made me miss her.

I just couldn't help myself at all. I was lonely at the time and she was there. It was so easy to imagine her as Misty considering the resemblance. Envisioning the groupie as Misty is what carried me through the sex. It was nothing comparable to the sex I had with Misty though. It lacked the intimacy and was nothing of the sort.

I prayed to god this would never bite me in the ass. But for now I was good and if anyone told Misty there was more than what was said I could easily persuade her to believe me. The day after that I'd bought her a diamond bracelet. You wouldn't believe how quick she was to forget about what I did. Of course I did buy her  a bouquet of her favorite flowers which were peonies.

I had also taken her out on a date to a garden exhibit .I found myself at the exhibit not too long into it fucking her in the bathroom. It was the first time we fucked in public and we almost were caught. I was surprised she was so down for it considering her shyness.She wore this little black and white plaid mini skirt and a sweater turtleneck that was so taunting. It was hard to contain my want for her sometimes especially with those doe eyes. I didn't realize how wonderful makeup sex was until then.I couldn't deny myself of her. She was like heroin for me. A drug so sensational.

If I told her to crawl she would do that. I could see how in love with me she was. Something about how much she loved and adored me brought warmth to my heart.It was another reason I wouldn't let her go. She was the first girl who saw me for me and it was rather intimidating that she didn't just worship me like everyone else did. But I found myself placing her under the same spell I typically would have any other under.