Chapter 6: Back Home They Go Part 1

A/N: This Chapter will have a time jump. I know it is probably what you didn't want considering the cliff hanger but sometimes I like to leave someone wondering. You may possibly get the answers you're looking for concerning the pregnancy . I am currently watching fear street pt1. Also TOMORROW IM GOING TO SEE STEVE LACY UP CLOSE I'M LOSING MY CONCERT VIRGINITY! I started writing this on 10/11 and my concert is at 8pm. Also a wee bit smut

4 Months later

That was it, the last show of their tour which was at the City Hall in Salisbury,UK. The band closed off with Whole Lotta love. All four men in a state of adrenaline from the thousands in the crowd and performance they just finished.Every concert they held was never an ordinary one, it was always magical. With light shows, fog machines and of course fires. The crowd loved it.The crowd clapping, cheering and screaming at the band with excitement. Robert looked at the guys who all had smiles on their faces before stepping forward.

"Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, John Bonham and myself Robert Plant.Thank you everyone for making it to the show. I hope you had a wonderful one! Goodnight." Robert said while raising his hands in the air.

Jonesy, Jimmy and Robert walked from the stage to the back as Bonzo continued to play the drums for the crowd. He typically would always add to the end by playing his drums. Giving it his all and they loved it. He rapidly beat at the surface of  the percussion instrument with his wooden drum sticks.The lights summoning all attention on the drummer. The fans ate up the talent he spewed from his hands. John Bonham was truly one of a kind , he was one of the best drummers. He took joy in his profession and loved every ounce of it. Before too long the arena became black and  he had stopped playing. He couldn't wait to get backstage, he was eager to hammer down a few drinks.

The men were already in the back room filling up on beverages to cool them down. All were in a state of perspiration from being under the hot lights.Bonzo didn't take anytime before grabbing the brandy and taking a swig of it. Jimmy had already beat him to a bottle of Jack Daniels. Wherever Jimmy was there was a bottle of it, it was a well known request. The men were exhausted from touring and as much as they loved it. They were ready to all go home.

There was nothing better than laying in your own bed. Being at home with your loved ones and they would all be at home in time for Christmas. Bonzo couldn't wait to get home to his wife Pat and his first born Jason. He missed the farm and cows back at home. He also enjoyed racing as well, he owned quite a few cars. He loved the exhilarating feeling from racing. But the biggest matter was that he was homesick.

Jonesy also couldn't wait to get home to his wife and girls. He desperately missed them, he shared the same love for family and home as Bonzo. Robert on the other hand was excited to be back with Darla again, they both decided that it they were going to keep the baby. The group was a little surprised by the sudden decision that he kept it. But they supported him in all his decisions.

They trusted he had a good head on his shoulders and who were they to tell him otherwise. He couldn't wait to get back to her to see how she'd been doing. She was now four months pregnant.He wanted a boy and she wanted a girl badly. They couldn't agree on the same thing, but they were just joyous to have a child together. Not too long after they found out she was pregnant he went ahead and asked her to be his.

(I was going to talk about a gender reveal but after talking to my mum mum and reading articles... Finding out your babies gender wasn't really a thing until the 80s. So mystery baby here we go lmao)