Chapter 1-2

Chapter 1 End Times and Space

  "!!!" March, who woke up from the hospital bed, faced a bluish-white grim face, cloudy eyes, and long, sharp black nails.

  Zombies?

  The moment she moved, the zombies moved too, howling and pounced on her.

  March reacted extremely quickly, quickly rolled over and fell off the hospital bed, and reluctantly picked up the chair beside the bed for self-defense.

  The strength of this zombie is so great that the nails directly pierced the bed board, and the zombies that failed to hit the target struggled frantically.

  Although he didn't know what happened, March knew that the zombie who wanted to kill her had to be killed first.

  She got up quickly, pulled up the chair and smashed the stooped zombie.

  Exhausted all the strength, only heard a crisp 'click', a hit will hit, the zombie's spine was broken.

  The human head is very hard, and the zombie should not be weak. Judging from the freshness of his body, it must have just changed.

  The zombie lying on the bed had turned into a turtle in a urn. Without delay, March picked up the stool and smashed it on his forehead again and again.

  "Roar!" The zombie let out a painful howl, struggling at first, but gradually disappeared.

  The head was smashed to pieces, and a disgusting liquid flowed out.

  March immediately rushed to the door of the ward and locked the door. She slowly closed her eyes. The zombie she knew was the old man Zhang who lived in the next bed.

  She calmed down and carefully moved the bed and the cabinet against the door, so she had time to check what happened.

  I took out my mobile phone from the bedside table, and there was no signal at all. However, there was a reminder text message from the city government, which was two days ago.

  It is said that there is a large-scale outbreak of infectious diseases, and residents are asked to prepare food and stay at home not to go out.

  She opened a corner of the curtain and looked out, shocked, but couldn't help but feel happy.

  In the open space in front of the ward, a deep pit was smashed by a huge meteorite. It was dark and pitted, and it was even taller and bigger than the banyan tree next to it.

  The distance between the meteorite and the ward is about five or six meters, but if it is a little bit off, March will now be reduced to slag.

  "The meteor shower reported earlier is actually true." March murmured.

  By the way, the old man next door can't use a mobile phone, so she brought a radio to pass the time. She remembered that this thing can receive signals from others.

  The old man Zhang also showed her that this radio can receive shortwave, maritime, aviation, police, satellite and other frequencies in all frequency bands, and can also send out signals.

  At that time, March was still laughing at him for bragging, but now she can only pray that what this old man Zhang said is true.

  They were both alone and had nothing to do when they were in the hospital. He taught March how to use the radio, and it really came in handy now.

  What old man Zhang told her before, what are the radio frequencies?

  I can't remember it at all, forget it, just adjust it and see.