Chapter41-42

Chapter 41 Rong Daxing

  The shadow that this pervert brought to Go is not as deep as usual. March sighed, picked up Go, put it in the backpack, and left a gap for it to breathe.

  "Don't worry, I will avenge you." Feeling the constant trembling in the backpack, March said solemnly.

  Judging from the clothes he was wearing, he should be the cleaning staff of the school. No wonder those cats and dogs had such an attitude.

  The zombie leader on the opposite side had no intention of moving, but there were nearby zombies downstairs and gradually became restless.

  The roars came and went.

  With a big wave of her hand, a pile of arms and equipment appeared on the roof of the building. She immediately asked Da Qiao and A Chun to defend Rong Da, so that the zombie could not escape.

  If possible, March hopes that they can contact the mutant beasts in the Rong University to see if they can cooperate with each other.

  I dressed myself and carried two machine guns on my back. The bullets circled round and round, and there were two grenades in each of my trouser pockets.

  If only there was that bomb ability, alas.

  March straightened his helmet, pulled the handle of the grenade, and threw it into the pile of zombies that had already gathered downstairs.

  "Boom!" The explosion sounded suddenly.

  The loud noise alarmed the lingering humans inside, "Is it the army? The army is here to save us!"

  "Help! There is someone here!" They all ran to the window door and shouted for help.

  "I just said, people came to save us, and you led that guy out!" The boy angrily shouted at his companions.

  "How do I know, besides they come to save us, we must meet him, didn't I help them lead him out in advance!" The foolish man said confidently.

  "you!"

  "Don't tell him, this kind of person can't make sense, let's think about it, how to cooperate with people outside, can we help." The people next to him hurried over to persuade him, then leave him alone and leave. It's business.

  They had deep hopes in March, after throwing two or three grenades downstairs, they immediately heard the roar of zombies close at hand, and the footsteps of bee chrysalis.

  She immediately threw out dozens of vines, broke the opposite window, tied it to the heavy furniture inside, and jumped off the roof at the last moment before the zombies came.

  The vines supported her weight, and March swayed in the air, the puppy behind her grabbed her hair tightly, terrified, "Wang woo woo woo-"

  Otherwise, don't take revenge, let's run ,Where there is life, there is hope.

  "Silly dog, take revenge as early as possible, who knows how powerful he will become in the future, and besides, he has no intention of letting us leave."

  March grabbed the vines, tried to climb up, turned over and entered the house, shooting the house with a single shot. The zombie headshot, retracted the vines, in one go.

  Open the door from this room, go downstairs, and shoot wildly at the zombies that came from the bee chrysalis, while retreating to Rong Da.

  Go resisted her fear and helped March observe the situation around her to prevent her from being flanked.