Chapter 59-60

Chapter 59 Chatting in the Moonlight

I took the salamander helicopter
again, and in March, I was no longer so afraid. I watched the sun set in the west and felt the joy of flying.

  Her heart gradually calmed down, and the sunset was really beautiful.

  The sky has always been a field that humans dream of but inaccessible.

  Thanks to the giant salamander, she was fortunate enough to come into contact with it.

  "Principle, look, there is a really big bird in the sky!" Miao Miao pointed to the dark figure in the sky, which was flying over their heads.

  "Let's knock it down and bake it, how about it?" Although it was a question, Miaomiao even took out the grill.

  "Yeah!" Drink bird soup, drink bird soup.

  The principle looked at the black shadow above her head, there seemed to be something on it, she pulled out Hong Ming.

  March suddenly felt a strong crisis, murderous!
  Before she had time to remind the giant salamander, there was a very spectacular tornado around her, protecting them in the center.

  The giant salamander opened its mouth, and the wind blade it sent collided with a knife light, making a huge explosion.

  March looked at the red sword light, how could it be so familiar.

  She leaned down and carefully stuck out a head. How could those two people look so much like her wicked friend?
  Miao Miao below was startled when she saw a black head emerging from the tornado, and then she heard March's voice from above.

  "Miao Miao! Principle! I am me, my own person!" March waved his hand vigorously below, and by the way signaled the giant salamander to stop and put her down.

  "Wow." The

  giant salamander put away the tornado and slowly descended.

  "It's so cool, this salamander can actually fly!!" Miao Miao excitedly ran forward and walked around the giant salamander.

  "Wow." I left first. The giant salamander was uneasy when Miao Miao saw him, and quickly said goodbye to March.

  "Well, I'll see you next time." The

  giant salamander quickly disappeared at the end of the night sky, Miao Miao's mouth was flat, and she was a little disappointed.

  However, her emotions came and went quickly, "March, you are too good, you have become familiar with that giant salamander so quickly, you can let it fly with you."

  "It's okay, okay? ." March smiled humbly, "By the way, why are you here?"

  "I'm here to save you." Miao Miao continued.

  March blinks, this table, this bowl, this bag after bag of garbage, and the barbecue grill are all set up, you say come and save me?

  I'm afraid my body is cold and you haven't set out yet.

  Miao Miao touched her nose and smiled with a guilty conscience, "You listen to my sophistry, it's not an explanation."

  "Okay, you explain." San Yue put her hands on her hips and stared at Miao Miao, waiting for her explanation.

  "Then what, do you want to eat barbecue?" Miao Miao said angrily after holding back for a long time, without any explanation.

  "Eat!" March Zhong said angrily, not eating for nothing.