Chapter 31-32

Chapter 31 Camp Relocation In the

  dead of night, March took Professor Bai and his party out of the botanical garden. Before leaving, the big banyan tree was still cheap, so a few small seedlings were placed in big characters "Welcome to your next visit".

  At that time, their faces were blue and white, and March was quite disrespectful, and laughed on the spot.

  Really embarrassing.

  He was captured by plants and demanded a huge ransom.

  In response to their angry and ashamed expressions, March very childishly made a face at them and left without looking back.

  "Hey, wait for us." The person on him quickly followed. Now that it was almost midnight, the entire botanical garden was silent, and there was no light at all. The only thing that could help them identify the road was the flashlight in March's hand.

  If March heard it, he just pretended not to hear it, and walked in the front.

  When they saw the two teams waiting outside, they rushed forward in surprise and joy, and couldn't help crying.

  The students, mainly Professor Bai and his team, were not very young. They were trapped in the botanical garden with no food or drink, and they couldn't sleep well. They suffered a serious crime.

  If March said, they might have to thank the big banyan tree, and if they stayed outside, they might become the group wandering at night.

  Along the way, they returned to the temporary camp without incident, and did not kill any Cheng Yaojin.

  The next day, when I woke up, I slept with the three Go players, Achun and Daqiao, and slept with the crystal nucleus as a quilt for one night. I was horrified to find that ninety-nine percent of the original crystal nucleus had been shattered into slag.

  There is one left, lying alone in the corner.

  Even if she finds out that her abilities have been doubled over before, she can't restore her broken heart.

  "Yeah." It's okay, don't cry, the crystal core is gone, can you make more money? Da Qiao patted her shoulder and comforted her like someone who came here.

  "Boom." That's it.

  "Wang Wu." Da Qiao was right.

  March wiped away the tears that didn't exist, and stared at the three guys who were obviously bigger in size. Seeing that they felt guilty, "Oh." The

  experienced Go and A-Chun quickly hid themselves secretly. The crystal nucleus was taken out to March, and Da Qiao followed closely.

  Comparing with the previous one, two hundred and fifty.

  She is really a 250, and she will never listen to their encouragement again next time!
  In March, he checked his abilities, and they all improved significantly. Now, there is no detailed division of abilities.

  She can only speculate based on her initial supernatural energy. The first one is raised to the next ten. It is estimated that each item is now in the thirties.

  I beat up the three guys with bad intentions. After washing in March, I was refreshed. I left them crying, and I had to clean up the residue left by the annihilation of the crystal nucleus.

  March said that she wanted no dust.

  When going out, Sanyue saw Haohao who was squatting beside the car with his sister a long time ago. He came to report a letter, but no matter how much he knocked on the door, he didn't wake him up.