Chapter 51-52

Chapter 51 Kunzhi Can't Stew in One Pot

The bear child's demonic sound resounded in the sky, fell straight on the ship's board, and began to splash and roll.

  His strong stature and movements caused the ship to sink suddenly and almost capsized.

  Professor Qian and the others looked at March nervously, whether she would throw the child directly into the water, she was a little excited to think about it.

  "I want big elbows, grandma, I want big elbows!!"

  "Okay, dear grandson, let's eat big elbows, hello, bring me a big elbow for my grandson!" The aunt pointed at San Yue with one hand on her waist and one finger , the tone is so reasonable.

  "I think this elbow can be stewed a little more, what do you think?" asked March.

  "It's almost the same. What kind of meat is your barbecue in March, it's so delicious, and A-Chun eats it so deliciously." Miao Miao looked curious, and A-Chun's face was almost buried in the basin.

  "It belongs to the same clan, to be precise, its parents, uncles, aunts, uncles, brothers and sisters."

  "..." Miao Miao looked at the spider legs in her hands hesitantly, wondering if she should eat it again, but it's really good Fragrant.

  "嘤嘤嘤!" A Chun patted the table excitedly, startling Miao Miao, looking nervously at March and A Chun, are they going to fight? !
  Who is she going to help? !
  "I know, I know, I'll give you a pot at the end, I don't have much left." San Yue reluctantly filled A Chun with a new pot, and glared at him faintly, you shouldn't be a spider, you should is pig.

  "嘤嘤嘤!" I know, I know, it's really fragrant! A Chun happily buried himself in cooking.

  The clown is me? Miao Miao was messed up in the wind, "Bang!" The

  bottom of the boat was suddenly hit hard, and a small bulge came out.

  "What?!" The arrogant aunt didn't care to scold March and the others, hugged her big fat grandson, and shouted in horror at the back.

  "What a big fish!!" The short-haired girl exclaimed, almost screaming.

  A huge black shadow was entrenched in the water under several ships.

  The water suddenly churned abnormally, like a wave, rising high, trying to hit them, and a huge black shadow passed through it like a ghost.

  The dry rice team was neat and tidy, swallowed together, and all had a common idea in their hearts, Kun is too big to be stewed in one pot.

  The principle reacted the fastest, immediately pulled out Hong Ming, turned on the top of the boat, tapped his toes, and stood on the other boat.

  The shadow made a loud hum, and the water wave was about to hit them.

  The principle rose into the air, spinning in the air, and the Hongming in his hand emitted a dazzling red light.

  Her complexion was light and cloudy, and her movements were not gentle.

  The blade of light seemed to fall from the starry sky, severing the water waves from the lasing, and resolving the nightmare of destruction.

  Then the long knife swayed, and the dazzling blade shot straight up, like a splendid fire dragon, hitting the black shadow with the momentum of thunder.

  "Boom!" The

  two clashed, splashing huge waves, and all the people on the boat were drenched and turned into chickens.