Chapter 25-26

Chapter 25 Botanical Garden

  "Wow!" Go suddenly barked at a certain place, someone!

  Anyone else? March immediately became vigilant. The vine followed the direction of its barking and rolled up two things, tying them tightly. She pulled hard, but it didn't pull.

  March took three guys and went around the back of the house together, one person and one pig fell to the ground humming.

  The voice just now should have come from the pig, and I thought Lao Zhangtou was cheating on the corpse.

  However, these two, whether they are humans or pigs, are in a very strange state, smirking silly for a while, and then a look of horror on their faces.

  "Help, help." After a while, the man's face returned to normal, and he asked March for help in panic.

  "What's the situation?"

  March looked at him suspiciously, the man didn't answer, and the pig on the other side screamed again.

  He looks like a schizophrenic.

  "Rooster man?" The

  pig reacted a little and moved desperately in the direction of March.

  "That's it." She looked indifferent. Such people don't know sympathy. They probably want to use the pig's body to escape, but they don't know what happened.

  "Send them on the road." March said to A Chun, she didn't dare to ask for this ability, who knows if it would turn her into this.

  A Chun raised his eight legs, a flash of cold light flashed, and his dark eyes were full of murderous intent.

  "Mmmmmmm-" The pig and the man moved surprisingly in unison, begging for mercy as they stepped back.

  "A Chun, be careful." March said, this ability is a bit evil.

  However, it has been more than three months to worry about, and the man's possessive ability is intact, so it is a bit threatening.

  His current soul, or consciousness, is directly divided into two parts, half in the pig and half in himself. The pig is the same, and he is already too busy to take care of himself.

  None of the things she was worried about happened. March dragged the corpses of one person and one pig and threw them into the fire.

  The fire was raging, wisps of blue smoke ignited, and the wind blew away.

  Although this pig is very fat, March always feels a little uncomfortable, so just burn it clean and forget it.

  Put Lao Zhangtou's ashes in a jar, and in March, pull out two large, two small, and four crystal nuclei from a pile of mixed ashes.

  One is a giant ape, the other is a rat man, and the two smaller ones should be a rooster man divided into two.

  Glancing at the dust on the ground, let it go. This kind of person is used as fertilizer, and she is afraid of poisoning her plants.

  March returned to the path, took out the RV, and set foot on the props to save Professor Bai again.

  "Pfft—"

  An indescribable stench spread in the carriage, almost killing them.

  "Whoa!!!" A Chun hung himself out of the window, trying to breathe fresh air.

  Da Qiao rushed to the second floor in an instant, not daring to go down.

  Only March, who was driving in the cab with no escape, and Go, who pretended to be calm and pretended that nothing happened.