Chapter 49-50

Chapter 49 Leaving Rongda
  "March!!" Miao Miao sat on the back seat of the principle and waved to March excitedly.

  It's so cool!
  The principle was a drift with brakes, and stopped in front of March handsomely, took off his helmet, and set his eyes on her crutches, "It's so miserable."

  From her eyes, March could only read two words, weak chicken. .

  Hold it up, this is a good person who came to save her, and her attitude should be better.

  March is still brewing feelings, the principle of white palm stretched out in front of March, "My sisters will settle the account, and give a hundred crystal cores."

  Halfway through the brewing of feelings, she was choked.

  It's quite cheap, and March looked at the principle in surprise.

  "Oh, the principle is tofu mouth and tofu heart. When I told her that you were trapped in Rong University, she was nervous, and she was going to rescue you by pulling me in the middle of the night." Miao Miao poked March with a smile. , ruthlessly debunked the principle.

  "It's not the same for you." The principle said with a blank face, in the middle of the night, when he received a message for help from March, he came to knock on her door.

  "Hee hee." Miao Miao smiled embarrassedly, it was rare to meet such a good friend, and the three of them could not be without one.

  March's fingertips rubbed against her cheeks, feeling a little awkward, but also a little happy.

  Just a little bit.

  Before the end of the world, she had been busy making money and had no friends at all.

  Busy and busy, no money, no friends, it's really miserable.

  "One hundred crystal cores! I have them, you save me out!" The oil head man suddenly came out with a stride, stopped between March and Principle Miaomiao, and patted the bag on his waist, making a rustling sound.

  The people behind him looked at him in disbelief. It was obviously accumulated by everyone killing zombies together.

  Those people didn't have time to comment.

  To say that the three of them are the best looking is the principle, no wonder the oily man's eyes keep swirling on him.

  Miao Miao gave her a good show look.

  "Oh!" ×N
  saw the top of the oil-headed man's head, which was neatly cut into the Mediterranean Sea by the principle.

  "Wow!" He looks like the Kappa we've seen.

  The short-haired girl was quite disrespectful, pointing directly at his hair and laughing.

  "Okay, okay, let's go when the people arrive."

  March glanced at Kappa Boy's tightly clenched fist and the resentment he tried to hide.

  There wasn't much hatred at first, but now that Liang Zisuan is settled, March looks at A Chun and makes a subtle gesture.

  The zombies gradually surrounded, Miao Miao took out a large-capacity bus from the space and greeted them to get on the bus.

  The short-haired girls quickly handed over the crystal cores they dug to March. There were three to five hundred crystal cores, and they fought hard all morning.

  In March, the number was almost the same, and it was divided into two parts. The principle was half of Miao Miao.

  Saying one hundred is one hundred, the principle and Miaomiao did not take more, and returned the rest to March.