Chapter 23-24

Chapter 23 The Same Kind

  Lin Chang appeared behind her at some point, like a puppet master controlling a puppet, leading her to make various movements.

  March's hand gradually lifted, her five fingers became claws, and she pinched her throat tightly, her face flushed red, and she slowly began to be unable to breathe.

  Duan Ning on the opposite side gradually approached her, and March's eyes darkened.

  "Whoosh - whoosh!" The overwhelming vines suddenly attacked!

  "What!" Duan Ning's eyes widened, but he quickly reacted. He heard people in the camp mention the mutant banyan tree in the hospital and the missing crystal nucleus.

  "What, he looks like he's playing well with them, and he's not digging up the walls behind his back." Duan Ning laughed loudly.

  Countless vines surrounded this area into an airtight, invisible circle.

  Without the light source, Lin Chang's shadow control technique naturally had nowhere to use.

  March got rid of his shackles, and a vine tied her up and took her to hide at the top of the circle.

  Next, it's A Chun's home court, she just acts as a bait.

  "Russing - rustling -"

  There was a tingling sound of crawling in the darkness. After people lose their eyesight, their hearing will become extra sensitive.

  Duan Ning leaned back to back and looked around vigilantly.

  "Hush-hush-"

  "Damn it, what the hell is it!" Duan Ning's mood gradually became irritable, and he was not a good-natured person.

  "A-Chun! Stop playing!" March warned that Duan Ning's bomb ability could cause a lot of damage to its spider silk or Da Qiao's vines.

  The bomb can set off fire, and it will be bad if it is counter-killed at that time.

  "Hey~"

  "A Chun? Spider?" Duan Ning quickly guessed the creature crawling in the dark.

  "What should I do?" Lin Chang asked in a low voice.

  Spiders' night vision isn't great, but their touch and hearing are pretty good.

  The vines were covered with sticky spider silk, and as long as the two of them moved, it was equivalent to going to A Chun's food bowl.

  "Yeah!" Da Qiao urged dissatisfiedly, A Chun's spider silk was also poisoned, and it was much more poisonous than its poison. It was painful to stick to the vines.

  March took out a bow and crossbow from the space, although he couldn't see it, but with Big Joe there, it was alright to block them.

  But you have to be careful not to kill them. March is coveted by Duan Ning's bomb ability, but shadow control is not bad.

  It can be said to be invincible where there is light, but the drawbacks are also obvious. In addition, you can only control one person at a time. After you control it, you can’t do anything other than manipulate the accused object. I don’t know if it will become stronger in the future. Other changes occur.

  The crossbow arrow rubbed Duan Ning's cheek, he only felt a burning pain, something dripped from his face.

  He turned sideways subconsciously, but ended up sticking to the spider silk behind him.