Chapter 53-54

Chapter 53 The giant salamander's help The

  giant salamander is lying in the middle of the water.

  It drooped its eyelids, and its two dark eyes stared at them deadly, neither attacking nor giving way.

  "What does it want?" Miao Miao asked in a voice.

  March shook his head, blocking the front, and the giant salamander's eyes followed her movements.

  looking for her?
  March frowned, she tilted her head and did not leave the giant salamander, "Miao Miao, move a bit?"

  Miao Miao didn't know why March let her do this, but she moved back obediently, and the giant salamander didn't have any eyelids. Lift it up.

  It was confirmed in March that the giant salamander came to find her.

  "Miao Miao, take the principle and they will go first. I will ask Da Qiao to take you back. It's not far from the safe area, so there is no danger."

  "Then what should you do?" Miao Miao disagreed with her idea, and was originally here to save her. In March, what's the point of leaving her here alone now.

  "I'll be fine, this giant salamander is here to find me." Whether it's seeking revenge or whatever, at least don't involve the principle and Miao Miao, March's eyes darkened.

  A Chun, who was still fighting with Go, was extremely guilty and blamed him for bragging outside.

  Will it be made into a charcoal-roasted spider in March? Crystal tears ooze out of A Chun's eyes.

  "But." Miao Miao wanted to say more, but was interrupted directly by March.

  "No but, go now!" March looked at her seriously, with a tone that couldn't be refused. If you wait any longer, what will happen to the giant salamander.

  "Okay." Miao Miao glanced at the reason why she was still in a coma, gritted her teeth and agreed, and when she returned to the safe area, she would find someone for three months.

  The boat was docked on the shore, and the giant salamander still did not move, just staring at March alone.

  Miao Miao and Da Qiao supported the principle and got into the car, and soon left Linxi with those people.

  "Hey." Seeing that there was no one else, A Chun timidly called out.

  "You know?!" March immediately turned to look at the cowardly A Chun, and his intuition was wrong.

  "Hey..." A Chun was heartless, closed his eyes and said all the cowhide he was blowing outside, "Hey, hey, hey!"

  "Heh." San Yue sneered and picked up the little boy who was pretending to be dead. Spider, "Why don't you just say that I can be immortal and come back to life."

  He really dared to brag, saying that there are no injuries that she can't heal, and no creatures that she can't beat.

  "嘤嘤嘤~" Little Spider pleases with a smile, that people have come to the door now, let's try it.

  March glared at it, it would really cause trouble for her, she looked up at the giant salamander, and she was taller than her, "You should understand what I just said to it."

  "Wow." As if The sound of a baby crying was extremely inconsistent with its huge body, and the giant salamander nodded slowly.   "Tell me about your problem first, and I'll see if I