Chapter 5-6

Chapter 5 The Army and Strange Women
  "Are you here to save us?" March asked with a pure and innocent face, looking timidly at the little brother who brought her into the car.

  "Yeah." The young soldier's cheeks were slightly red, and he was a little embarrassed to look at March.

  "Thank you so much. I'm so scared to stay in the hospital alone. There are so many zombies in it." March took his brother's hand and thanked him excitedly.

  "Comrade, you just said, you are staying in the hospital?" His expression immediately became serious, and he asked cautiously.

  "Yes" March gave him a careful look, "What's wrong?"

  "Wait a minute." He trotted all the way to the front truck, reporting something to a middle-aged man.

  The middle-aged man looked very energetic, with decent facial features and a righteousness.

  The people over there immediately turned their heads to look at March. She keenly discovered that there was a young and beautiful woman. Seeing her was as shocking as seeing a ghost.

  March still maintained the appearance of a naive schoolgirl, with a hint of fear.

  The middle-aged man came over and smiled kindly at her, "Little comrade, don't be afraid, I'm Li Weiguo, the commander of the X Corps of the Army. We're here to find out something from you."

  "Okay." March Stand up straight and look at them carefully.

  "How did you get out of the hospital?"

  "I heard the gunshots, and found that all the zombies were running forward, so they turned out through the back door." March replied with a mixed truth, and she didn't lie.

  Li Weiguo couldn't help frowning, this was different from what Lin Zhizhi said.

  "Did you find anything strange in the hospital?"

  "Well, does it count as a huge meteorite in front of the ward?"

  This was exactly what she said, and Li Weiguo continued to ask a lot of questions in March, for example, are there spiders in the hospital, strange trees and so on.

  "By the way, I heard a very loud explosion in the hospital, but I didn't dare to go out to see it."

  "I heard footsteps and quarrels."

  San Yue recalled earnestly, and blatantly made up Nonsense, by the way, think about the details that you have missed.

  "Explosion?" Li Weiguo repeated.

  "Yes, they should have heard it when they live nearby, right?" March pointed to the other residents in the car.

  "They are not residents of this neighborhood, little comrade, thank you for your cooperation. Xiao Zhang, arrange a place for this little comrade in front." Li Weiguo instructed the young man just now, and at the same time gave a secret signal quietly.

  "Comrade March, you come with me."

  "Just call me March." March smiled at Xiao Zhang and said.

  "Okay, March, where's your family? Are you the only one in the hospital?" Xiao Zhang's clichés were not clever, but March couldn't help revealing his own information.

  "I'm an orphan." March shook his head with a gloomy expression.

  "Sorry."

  Xiao Zhang brought March to the truck, and a gentle-looking woman took over her.