Chapter 7-8

Chapter 7 Mutated Banyan Tree

  "Yes!" March couldn't help standing up straight with his chest raised and answered loudly.

  The person who came to see March was a heroic girl in a military uniform. She was full of vigor. Seeing March's serious attitude, she covered her raised mouth with a fist and coughed twice, "Don't be nervous, we I want to ask you for help with something."

  "Okay, okay." San Yue stared at her nervously, without blinking.

  "My name is Yan Shuangyu. It's like this. There is a mutated giant banyan tree in the hospital. We want to temporarily recruit the superpowers in the convoy to deal with it. I wonder if you are willing?"

  "I have no problem!" Three Yue immediately agreed, without any hesitation, is she the one to subdue it now that she has the wood-type ability.

  He also made the fourth floor just now. When he thought that he might have such a powerful thug, March was a little excited.

  She followed behind Yan Shuangyu, and there were several soldiers in the convoy who came out with people. After looking at it in March, there were about twelve or three.

  It seems something is wrong. When she came out of the hospital before, the banyan tree was still withering. Why did it suddenly become so vigorous?
  San Yue was a little lost in thought, could it be because she absorbed too much vitality of the banyan tree that caused it to go berserk?

  "Bang-bang-bang."

  "Da da da--"

  "Boom--"

  The sounds of various guns and guns gradually became clear as they went deeper, and there were many zombie corpses lying on the ground. There are unfamiliar faces she is familiar with.

  After they died, they basically retained the appearance of human beings. Their red bloodshot eyes were wide open, and the black and red viscous liquid covered the walls. The traces of bullets were clearly visible on the walls, and the stench penetrated into the nose. .

  "Gret." Immediately, someone who couldn't bear it in his heart kept retching against the wall, spitting out sour water.

  "No, you are too weak, how can you survive in the apocalypse." A shaved boy hugged his hands in condescension and sneered at the few people supporting the wall.

  "That's right, how can such a person also have supernatural powers? It's really speechless." The big wave woman standing in front of March covered her mouth and looked at them with disgust, rolled her eyes, and stepped on the sky. Go to the front.

  March found that some people don't seem to think that it is the end of the world, but instead think that it is the new century, and they who have supernatural abilities are the chosen ones.

  How long has she been dizzy, and how does it feel that they have adapted so quickly, and they have re-divided people into three, six, nine, and so on.

  "Okay, stop arguing, the mutated banyan tree is right in front."

  "Cut." The Bancun man pouted his lips in disdain, turned one arm into a sharp sword in front of everyone's eyes, and shook it in front of them. , "I'm a power user, would I be afraid of a broken tree? I'll die laughing   .

  "   March's head followed the arc of Ban Cun Man being swept away by the branches, turned from left to right, and then lowered his head, "What a powerful strength."   "Pfft."   "Hahahahaha."   "It really made me laugh."   Thank you Ban Cun Man for using himself to play a joke for everyone. Uncles and aunts who were nervous are no longer nervous.   The unfavorable man was stuck on the wall and vomited blood, and he couldn't get it down.   "Thank you for your hard work." San Yue patted Yan Shuangyu on the shoulder and sighed for them with a somber expression. It's hard to manage when they encounter such a strange creature.   "Let's go." Yan Shuangyu smiled without complaining, and asked someone to bring the ban-inch man back to the team.   A tall tree with branches and branches grows like a human, covering the sky and the sun, and people in front of it are like ants.