Chapter 11-12

Chapter 11 There is a puppy at home

  "Wow, wang, wang-!!"

  March slowly blinked his eyes, as if he was not hallucinating.

  "Look, there's a black dog running with the car outside." A famous superhuman pointed to the outside and said with a smile.

  "Hey, it's so dirty."

  "It's deadly if it wasn't eaten by zombies."

  Black Dog, her Go game is black and white, it shouldn't be.

  However, she still stuck her head out curiously. How could that puppy who kept chasing the car running and laughed slyly, the more he looked familiar?
  "Go?!"

  "Wow!" Hearing his name, the clown dog outside became even more excited, and his tongue was thrown out of excitement.

  My God, this dirty, white-to-black-haired one with an unknown brown object on her body is really hers.

  “That.” March hurriedly looked at Henry Zhang, wanting to ask her for help.

  "We know." It was Zhou Shiqing who answered. He took out the small walkie-talkie around his waist and said a few words, and the speed of the vehicle slowed down significantly.

  March threw out a vine and pulled the little dirty dog ​​up, and it was so excited that it wanted to pounce on March.

  She took a few steps back in horror, and held it up with the vines. The puppy thought that the owner was playing games with her, and fluttered and giggled in the air.

  "Want to help?" Zhou Shiqing gathered a water polo and looked at her with a smile, Henry Zhang had already rolled up his sleeves to prepare the puppy to take a bath.

  Although the people in the car disliked Go's dirty body, they didn't say anything.

  Everyone is very pragmatic. March is a rare wood-type ability user. Maybe you will ask for her at any time. There is no need to have a conflict with her now.

  March is also very good. After taking a bath with Henry Zhang and Go, he took out fresh tomatoes from his bag and divided them into two.

  Fortunately, there were not many people in the car. After she divided the tomatoes, the bag was obviously deflated.

  "Can I call you Xuanyin?" March hugged the excited puppy and showed kindness to Henry Zhang.

  "Just call me Ayin." Henry Zhang leaned on Zhou Shiqing's body, staring at Go without blinking, with a sweet smile.

  "Ayin, do you want a hug?" She could see that Henry Zhang liked this clown dog very much and asked.

  "Can you?" At that moment, her eyes seemed to glow.

  "Of course you can, come here, Go, give your sister a hug."

  March handed over the puppy in his arms, it was very good, and he lay obediently in Henry Zhang's arms to accept her smooth hair, squinting comfortably He opened his eyes and smiled.

  The two girls discussed the topic of raising puppies in a low voice, chatting and laughing, and the psychics in the car also joined the topic.

  "Wang Wang Wang!" After the

  car drove for a while, Go suddenly jumped out of Henry Zhang's arms, stared fiercely ahead, and shouted loudly.

  "What's wrong?" Henry Zhang was taken aback by the action of Go, and looked at March at a loss.