Chapter 39-40

Chapter 39 Goodbye Space

  March held the bracelet in her hand thoughtfully, but Granny Qian couldn't believe it. Did she agree?

  These days, she has been begging for help everywhere, no one hundred or eighty, but that place is really too dangerous, no one wants to go.

  Not to mention that what she gave was just some worthless antique jewelry, even if she offered tens of thousands of crystal cores as a reward, it was unlikely that anyone would be willing to accept it.

  Thinking of this, Granny Qian couldn't bear it. Did she not know the inside story, "Little girl, do you know where my child is? That place..."

  "Rongcheng University, I know." Quasi-sunshine, crystal clear, like a fake, before the end of the world, it should be able to sell for sky-high prices.

  "They said there are a lot of zombies there, you..." Granny Qian hesitated.

  "I know, go get something, I'll be waiting for you in the mission hall." March returned the bracelet to Granny Qian and said.

  "Alright, alright, this bracelet will be used as a deposit." Granny Qian stuffed the bracelet into March, for fear that she would go back on it, she leaned on crutches and tried her best to walk faster.

  "Mr. Qian, I just got off work, I'll accompany you back." Xiaole hurried from behind, riding a bicycle, bowed deeply to March, "Thank you."

  March did not speak, After watching them leave, he took out his mobile phone and started playing the stand-alone game again.

  After a while, Xiaole rushed over on his bike panting, with Granny Qian sitting behind him holding a box.

  Xiaole directly opened the back door, and Lightspeed helped them get all the procedures.

  Before leaving, Granny Qian took March's hand, "I know, these things are worthless now, it's because of your kindness. It's unlikely that they will be alive, I just want to ask for news about them, even if they die, old lady. You can rest easy."

  "If they're still alive, I'll try my best to bring them back."

  She's not a good person, but she's not a bad person either.

  She understands the principle of taking people's money and eliminating disasters for them.

  These things from Granny Qian are not necessarily shabby antiques, and of course she didn't have the good intentions to remind Granny Qian that it wouldn't be wonderful if something happened.

  "Thank you, little girl." Granny Qian handed the box to her and left tremblingly, her back looking miserable.

  When it comes, maybe he will also lose his children and grandchildren.

  March looked at her and stayed in place for a while, not knowing what she was thinking.

  Bringing the box, she returned to the market in March. Her booth was extremely hot, and there was a circle of people around her.

  The essence of human beings is to like gossip and lively.

  A puppy who can sell goods and settle accounts and is as smart as a human being, who can refuse it?

  "Wang Wangwang!!" You really want to give less! Big Joe beat him up!
  Go fox fake tiger power, the boss said to Da Qiao.

  What I want to beat the most is you, damn dog! Da Qiao thought about the order to leave Qian in March, and finally endured it.