Chapter 19-20

Chapter 19 Task Office

  The next day, March woke up from his sleep and yawned lazily. As soon as he opened the door, he saw three gossip little guys lying in front of the car window, looking around curiously.

  She pressed the ends of her slightly warped hair, brushed her teeth, and walked over. This is what happened.

  "Wang Wang Wang!" Master, look, there are naked men.

  "Hey, aren't the three of you afraid of hot eyes?" Sanyue only glanced at it, and wanted to pay a lot of money for a pair of eyes she had never seen before.

  However, the vines tied to them are a bit familiar.

  "Gulugulu, bah, Da Qiao, what did you do?" After cleaning the tooth cup, March poured himself a glass of water, sat on the chair, and asked curiously.

  "Yeah!" Da Qiao danced excitedly, describing the scene for March.

  "No, they're going to rob those old men and women!" San Yue had a mouthful of water in her mouth and almost didn't spit it out, she was really a warrior.

  With their strength to carry wild boars yesterday, March didn't even dare to say that they could beat them. These guys are really brave.

  "Yeah, ah, ah, ah."

  "What, they have eaten the guts of bears and leopards, and they dare to rob me!" As soon as March slammed on the table, he stood up aggressively, where is my knife, where is my knife!
  "Yeah." Da Qiao raised his chest proudly, I'm awesome!
  "Good job, Da Qiao, I'll give you two more crystal cores today." March praised, the four of them counted their belongings yesterday, which is quite rich.

  All the crystal nuclei fell on the table and piled up into a hill. There were forty-seven crystal nuclei of mutant beasts, most of which were from A Chun's parents, siblings, and one hundred and sixty-three zombies, some of which came from obtained from the trade.

  Everyone outside the car surrounded the small square and pointed at the men hanging on the trees.

  "Fuck you and look at it again!" A man with a pointed mouth and monkey cheeks yelled at the crowd, his face flushed with anger. Damn, he actually gnawed two hard stubble in a row.

  Thinking of this, he couldn't help but complained and glanced at the gloomy man hanging next to him. It was all he said, a group of old people and a woman who was soft-hearted and ready to start.

  Damn, this time I'm really embarrassed.

  After being yelled at by the sharp-mouthed man, the surrounding people also remembered, and they were a little scared. These men were either superhumans or Kong Wuliang, and they were not something they could afford.

  "Che, do this kind of thing, and still want a face, I have never seen a person with such a thick skin."

  "Whoever is talking, stand up for me if you have the guts." The sharp-mouthed man shouted angrily. .

  "Why, you still want to fight with me, come here, whoever runs will be the grandson!" A big man nearly two meters walked out of the crowd and stood in front of them and looked at them disdainfully, "Bah, what the hell. "

  You!" The sharp-mouthed man stared at the big man, unable to speak for a long time. He knew this man, and although he didn't know what his powers were, he was quite difficult to mess with.

  March looked at the farce outside the window, and ate breakfast leisurely. Yesterday, he heard Zhang Zheng say that today the troops will issue quests to power users, which can be accepted according to their own abilities.