033. hawkins general hospital

ೃ༄ now playing

ೃ༄ now playing...

― season three, episode nine;
HAWKINS GENERAL HOSPITAL

0:00 ───|────── 39:12
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

5128 words

*.✧ 𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄 ✧.*

My knees were starting to ache from having been crawling on them for so long. Dustin and Erica were just ahead of me in the vent, also crawling. Dustin was explaining to her what was going on.

"So, when we set fire to the hub," he was saying. "We drew the Demodogs away so El could close the gate. But now, for some insane reason, the Russians appear to be trying to reopen it, which just destroys everything we risked our lives for."

"By 'we', you're including Lucas?" Erica asked.

We came up to a large fan, which blocked us from moving forward. There was a control panel right beside it, so Dustin cracked it open and started to try and figure out how to stop the blades from spinning so we could pass through.

"Yes, of course." He answered Erica's earlier question while he worked.

"So, all that shit you told me, Lucas was there?"

"Yeah."

"My brother, Lucas Charles Sinclair?" She insisted.

"Yes!"

"I don't believe you." She scoffed.

"Wait, so you believe everything about El and the gate and the Demodogs and the Mind Flayer, but you question your brother's involvement?"

Erica nodded. "That's correct."

"Makes total sense." Dustin rolled his eyes.

"And he already told you this?" Erica turned to me.

"I mean, some of it, yeah." I shrugged. "But I hadn't heard the whole story until now."

"Hm." She thought for a moment. "And you just believed him? Just like that?"

"I don't know why he would make all that shit up." I nodded.

"I wouldn't." Dustin snapped. "I'm telling the truth so just accept it, alright?"

"Do you need any help with that?" Erica ignored him, referring to the control panel which he had hardly made any progress on.

"No."

"Well, I mean, it's taking a while so-"

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock." Dustin snapped at her.

"Alright so if we don't find a more efficient method to stop these fans," Erica went on. "We're never gonna find help, and your ice cream buddies are screwed."