Chapter 1

Wanda Maximoff

" Wait, here...catch this," Peter states while trying to aim a grape into my mouth. I giggle and open my mouth, Peter throws the grape and I catch it. " Yes," Peter exclaims, I swallow the grape and hum. Peter and I are sitting on a roof, our feet dangling over the edge. We are both in our suits, Peter's mask is pulled up just above his mouth so he can eat.

Suddenly a helicopter flies bay and says, " An Oscorp truck carrying plutonium has been hijacked, a police chase is in the process." Peter pulls his mask all the way down and we both stand up. Peter brings me into his arms and swings us away. We land on top of the truck and Peter sits me on the top. " You get the tubes, I'll get the guy," He states. I nod and we go our separate ways. I jump into the back where the plutonium is. There are 3 guys trying to put them in a box. They look at me in shock and I smile sarcastically. " Well hey guys, you might wanna put those down. Those are really explosive," I tell them.

They pull out guns and start shooting them at me. I block the bullets with my powers and fling the guns out of their hands. The truck stops roughly and something crashes into the back of the truck. The back doors open and a bunch of police cars are surrounding the truck. The guys pick up their guns and start yelling and shooting around like animals. I roll my eyes and smash their guns with my magic. They look at me in shock and try to run out of the van. A web pulls them both up into the air upside down. The men both scream and I laugh.

The man in the truck starts driving again and I put my arm out. Knowing Peter is about to swing by and grab me. Which he does a few seconds later. I land in the van with the plutonium and they are about to fall out of the box they were in. I catch them one by one with my powers. My phone starts ringing with the stupid, yet cute, Spiderman themed ring tone that Peter put in my phone. It's Gwen, shit, we're late. " Heyyy," I speak into the phone. " Wanda! Where the hell are you guys? You're late," My bestfriend exclaims into the phone. " Wait are those police sirens," She whisper-yells. I sigh," Yeah...we're hurrying I swear. We'll be there as soon as humanly possible."

" Be careful Wands," Gwen says before hanging up. I put the tubes back in the box.  I sigh and use my powers to leap onto the top of the van. " Oh Spidey," I call out. Peter lands next to me, " We're late." Peter curses and looks forward. " Plan B," He asks. I nod and bring my magic into my hands. Peter leaps onto the windshield of the truck and starts punching the glass to break it. I use my magic to stop the truck by making the wheels go still. By the time the Truck is stopped Peter has the man webbed up on the ground. Peter grabs me and swings us into an alleyway. I make his backpack appear so he can get out his hat and gown. While I just use my powers to dress myself. I am wearing a white dress under my blue gown. Peter no longer has his mask and suit on. Only his cap and gown.

" Alright lets go," Peter smiles. We run over to the school yard just as they are saying names. Harry walks across the stage and kisses Gwen's cheek. Then walks off. " Peter Parker," Our principal speaks. Peter runs on stage and shakes hands, while he is still on stage they call my name. " Wanda Maximoff." I walk on and shake hands as well, Peter is still on stage looking at me. All I see is love in his eyes and it makes my heart flutter. I walk over to him and he kisses me passionately. On the stage. In front of everyone. He dips me and people cheer.

Once we pull away I am blushing in both embarrassment and I'm also shocked. We walk off the stage together and I giggle.

——————————————————————

Peter and I run out hand-in-hand to find May. Once we find her Peter hugs her and I stand to the side with a large grin on my face. My heart aches a little due to the fact that my family couldn't be here. But, I'll be fine. " Oh I'm so proud of you two," May exclaims. " Thank you," Peter and I say in unison.

" Oh here let me get a picture of you two," May suggests. I laugh and Peter sighs, he hates getting his picture taken. I smile and I feel Peter's eyes on me the entire time. " Peter you weren't even looking at the camera honey," May scoffs playfully. Peter chuckles and puts his arm over my shoulder. " Yeah, yeah, I know," He sighs. Gwen runs over to us and we hug. " Hi," I squeal, she pulls away from the hug with a smile. " I'm so sorry I missed your speech," I whisper. She shrugs, " It's okay. I recorded it. So, your police sirens are all over the news." Peter looks over my shoulder and Gwen's phone.

" Peter, Wanda. Let's go out for dinner," May shouts. We look over at her then back at Gwen. " I'll see you later, okay? Bye, Love you," I say while hugging her again. Peter and I run towards May and we leave.

———————————————————————

We have just gotten home, Peter and I go upstairs to our room. Peter plops down on the bed and he motions for me to lay next to him. Instead I walk over to him and sit on his lap. He sits up and I lean my head against his shoulder. " We did it Pete," I mumble. He kisses my hair, " We did."

" Can you believe that we've been together for 2 and a half years," I ask. He chuckles," Remember when we first met and you thought I stood you up twice." " Technically you didn't stand me up, cause they weren't dates," I tease. " I don't know about that. I'm pretty sure I meant for it to be a date," Peter responds. " So you did stand me up then? At least you still did better than Flash ever could," I snicker. He rolls his eyes, " Don't say his name around me. I still wanna strangle him for how he treated you." I smile, " Do you remember the first day we met?" He smiles as well and nods, " When I punched Flash."

I chuckle," Yes. Also when you asked for my number not even 2 hours after that." Peter and I laugh and I scrunch my nose. Peter kisses me and I put my fingers in his hair. I take off Peter's shirt and he reaches his hands down to take mine off as well. But I get off of his lap before he can. He pouts and I take off my shirt while keeping eye contact with him. He stops pouting and looks at me with hunger in his eyes. I unclip my bra and let it slide down my shoulders. But then I grab Peter's shirt and slide it over my head. He groans and falls back onto the bed. I giggle and lay down next to him. " Tomorrow babe, I'm tired," I smirk. Peter looks at me and kisses my cheek. " Yeah, Yeah okay," He yawns.