Chapter 9

⚠️TW: Smut ⚠️

Wanda Maximoff

Peter and I are playing twister in the living room. It's definitely challenging. A flexible witch that does back bends and a very flexible spider boy. Currently I have my left foot on green, my right foot on red, my left hand on blue, and my right hand on yellow. I can't even tell where Peter's hands and feet are, because he is just hovering over me. " You're trying to seduce me...aren't you," I giggle. Peter smirks innocently, " What? Me? No way." I decide to tease him, so hopefully he'll lose. I smile and lean up to him a little. " I wouldn't have a problem with that," I whisper in his ear. Peter looks at me in shock and gulps. " Your turn," I say mischievously. He spins and it says, right hand yellow. He moves his hand up so it is right by my face.

" Your turn," He speaks nervously. I smirk and spin, it lands on right foot to red. I grin even wider as I realize I have to go over Peter. I move over and I'm successfully moving without falling. Peter is still as well, until my thigh presses against his waist. He gives out and pulls me down with him. So he is laying down on his back, and I am on his lap. " I win," I tease. Peter puts his hands on my hips and his eyes roam my body. " I'm really liking this view," Peter flirts. I roll my eyes playfully and pull him up by his shirt. " I bet you do," I tease him.

He kisses me hungrily and I giggle. I put my fingers in his hair and his grip tightens on my hips. I grind on him a bit and I feel him harden beneath me. " Mmh, Peter," I whimper, I stand up and he does as well. Us barley breaking the kiss while doing so. Peter lays me down on the couch and he pulls his shirt off. " What time is May supposed to get home," I mumble against his lips. " 8," He replies while running his hands down my waist. It's currently 5:30, so we're good.

Peter kisses down my neck and I breathe heavily. I feel him making marks on my neck and I moan softly. My hands move from his hair down his back. He hooks his fingers at the bottom of my shirt and starts to pull it up. I sit up a bit so he can fully take it off. I wasn't wearing a bra under my shirt, so my breasts are immediately revealed. Peter kisses my chest and I gasp. I arch my back and run my hands over his back.

" Peter," I whisper, he trails back up to my lips and kisses me passionately. " You're so gorgeous," He mutters. I smile into the kiss and my hands move to his sweatpants. I start to pull them down, but then it gets to where I can't reach. So I use my magic to push them down the rest of the way. He pulls away from the kiss to take my shorts off. That way we are both only in our underwear.

I pull my underwear off and Peter does the same. I look down and Peter lines his length up with my entrance. Once he enters me I gasp and arch my back. " Oh god," I whine, Peter starts moving and I let out small moans at every thrust. " You feel so good baby," Peter groans. I moan and run my fingers down his back. " Oh Peter," I whimper, I place a kiss on the side of his lips then on his neck, then back on his lips. " Pete...I'm- I'm close," I moan. " Me too," He whispers. I wrap my legs around his waist and breathe heavily. We hit our high at the same time and Peter pulls out of me. He plops down next to me and I giggle. He smiles at me and plays with a strand of my hair.

" I love you," He tells me. " I love you too," I grin.We both quickly put on our clothes and lay back down on the couch. My boyfriend lays his head on my belly and I sigh happily. I remember what I felt like when I first got to Queens. I had just lost my brother, and I had just broken out of a evil organization that did horrible tests on me for years. I was alone, and sad, and angry. I never thought I would end up here. Comfortable with my powers, an amazing boyfriend, a great bestfriend, just happy overall. I'm so happy.

" Pete," I speak softly. " Yeah Wands," He replies. " Promise you'll never leave me," I whisper. He looks up at me again, " I will, as long as you promise me the same." I smile, " I promise." " I promise too," He agrees.

A/N Short Chapter today, but the next chapter will be worth it! <3