Chapter 13

Wanda Maximoff

I'm throwing hexes at Flash, Peter is watching us but he hasn't intervened, yet. Flash's glider is on the ground in many pieces. He looks at me with blood dripping down his face. " Poor Witch, did I hurt your feelings," Flash smirks. I wrap my magic around his neck and he starts breathing heavily. I smirk and tilt my head. " SCARLET RUN," I hear Peter yell. I turn to him, but next I know Flash and I are in the air. On a glider? But I just broke his glider, I don't understand. Peter swings up to us as Flash flies away from him. I'm not scared like I was before, I'm angry. I throw a hex at him and he groans. The glider shakes and I scream. We're over water now, the fall would most definitely kill us. I throw a hex at Flash and he looks at me angrily.

" You're even more stupid than I thought. If you keep doing that we're both gonna die," Flash shouts in my face. I look down at Peter and see him swinging towards us. I smile and look back at Flash. " Be ready to catch me Pete," I speak into my boyfriends head. " No...just you," I whisper to Flash. I push him off of the glider with my magic and he starts falling. The glider goes down with him. I start falling also, I gasp and squeezes my eyes shut. Then I feel arms around me. I open my eyes and Peter is holding me tightly.

I sigh in relief and eventually we land on the sidewalk near the bridge. We look over into the water and Flash's body is floating in the water, he's dead. The glider is sparking out in the water. I look at Peter and he leans his forehead against mine. " I caught you," he says breathlessly. " I didn't doubt you at all," I smile. I pull Peter's mask up just a little so I can kiss him. But then he does it first. He puts his hands on the back of my head and passionately kisses me. Kisses like these, with him, they make me weak in my knees.

I moan a little a kiss him back with the same amount of passion. People start cheering so we pull away. I pull Peter's mask back down and he pulls me into his arms. A crowd of people start running towards us and asking a bunch of questions. News people too, holding a big camera. " Spiderman, Scarlet Witch! We have some questions for you," The woman next to the guy with the camera shouts. " Was the goblin telling the truth? Did you almost die," She asks me. " Yes, but Spiderman saved me," I tell them.

" Why didn't you assure us you weren't dead," The woman asks. " I didn't want her to. She almost died and I was terrified. So I told her we couldn't go back, but as you can see we're back," Peter states defensively. " Are you guys going to leave again," The news lady asks again. I look at my boyfriend and he looks at me also. " No...we are planning on doing our job to protect this city," I speak. Peter nods and they continue asking questions. He leans down and whispers in my ear, " We should go now." I hum in response, letting him know I agree.  He pulls me into his arms and shoots a web away from the crowd. I missed this. Swinging around the city with Peter.

Once we get to the apartment, I climb through the window first. Immediately when I have both feet in the room I pull Peter's mask up above his lips, then I kiss him. I obviously catch him by surprise because he trips as he climbs through the window. He stands back up and pulls me by my waist and kisses me hungrily. He closes the window as we make out. I pull his mask off and he starts untying my corset. He doesn't even finish before the door opens. Peter and I gasp and pull away from each other. May is standing there with a shocked look on her face.

" I- Uh...Aunt May," Peter stutters. " Peter... what's going on? Why are you in a Spiderman suit? Why is- is The Scarlet Witch in your room," May says frantically. Oh shit, I forgot about my magic. Peter looks at me, and I hesitantly glance at him. He nods and I take my magic away so May can recognize me. She gasps and looks back at forth between us. " Are you two...oh my," May says in shock.

" Aunt May...I'm Spiderman, and Wanda's The Scarlet Witch," Peter tells her. She smiles sadly and brings us both into a hug at the same time. " Why didn't you guys tell me! Oh I should have known by all those times you two came home with bruises and scratches on your faces," May exclaims. Peter chuckles breathlessly and I sigh. " You're not mad," I ask hesitantly. " Oh honey why would I be mad? I'm proud of you both. I just wish you would have told me," May chuckles.

" Sorry May," Peter laughs. She shakes her head and pats his cheek. " I'm going to make dinner. I don't even remember what I came in here for," May laughs as well. She leaves the room and I giggle. " Well that was unexpected," I speak. Peter sighs and looks at me. " Yeah...well now we can finish what you started," Peter smirks. I smile as he pulls me towards him.

A/N THAT'S THE END OF THIS BOOK! But who knows, maybe Wanda and Peter's story isn't over yet? Guess you'll have to wait and find out...

Enchanted | SpiderWitchजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें