FIVE!

belly's birthday rolled around quickly. her friend taylor was on her way to visit. avalon and taylor never really got along whenever she would visit, but belly hoped this year would be different. all she wants for her birthday is her two best friends to get along.

everyone made sure to get up early before belly woke up.

they decorated the kitchen with sixteenth birthday decorations.

the moms made pancakes, eggs, and bacon for breakfast.

all of a sudden they heard footsteps coming down the stairs. belly walked into the kitchen.

as soon as she came around the corner everyone yelled "happy birthday belly!"

she put her hands on her face and smiled. "thank you all so much, this is so sweet!" she sat down at the kitchen table.

"happy birthday bells!" avalon hugged her.

"thank you av!" she hugged back.

"you're officially sixteen today! how's it feel?" she clapped her hands together.

"honestly, kinda great." she giggled.

everyone got their breakfast and ate. belly hurried up so she could pickup taylor on time from the bus stop.

jeremiah drove belly to the bus stop. avalon went along with them. she didn't want to stay at the house with steven and conrad. things were weird with the both of them and so she didn't want to deal with it today.

taylor and belly reunited with hugs and made their way to the car where jere and avalon were waiting.

"prepare yourself, here they come!" jere laughed.

avalon sighed and let out a small, nervous laugh.

belly opened the car door, "taylor you can sit back here with me!"

"oh hey jeremy!" taylor flipped her hair back and sat down in middle seat. she always called him jeremy and not jeremiah.

"hey taylor, such a pleasure to see you again." jere said sarcastically, but taylor took it as flirting.

taylor smirked at jeremiah then looked over to avalon "hey girl!"

"hey!" she tried to sound as enthusiastic as she could.

jeremiah and avalon looked over at each other. he nodded his head at her and tried not to laugh. they had their own little facial expressions that they understood every time taylor was with them. it was like their own way of communicating.

"we should totally get ice cream!" taylor suggested.

"wow taylor, that's like the one good idea you've ever had." jeremiah joked.

"ha ha very funny jeremy." she playfully rolled her eyes.

belly laughed "i agree with taylor. let's get ice cream."

"roger that." jeremiah saluted and began driving to an ice cream place.

taylor and belly began talking to each other and catching up.

"you good with getting ice cream?" jere said quietly to avalon.

"yeah i mean, who doesn't want ice cream?" she smiled.