SIX!

they pulled up to nicole's house for the party. there were tons of cars surrounding the large driveway. music was blasting from inside the house and there were colored lights flashing.

avalon was the last one to walk in. she felt off the entire day and wasn't in much of a mood to party.

she found a couch to sit on in a room with less people. she pulled out her phone and started to scroll on instagram.

about twenty minutes went by and she was still bored on her phone. but finally, jeremiah walked into the room.

"av, what are you doing in here? come join the party!" he sat down next to her and put his arm around her shoulders.

"why? you just brought the party to me." she joked.

he laughed, "i mean, you aren't wrong!"

the two shared a laugh and then jeremiah stood up and held out his hand. "come on, you'll have fun i promise."

she let out a dramatic sigh and grabbed his hand. he helped her stand up and they walked back into the main room of the party.

conrad and cam were playing a game of cup pong, but cam was just drinking water.

"got room for one more?" jere shouted and held his arms out.

"yeah man, join in." conrad insisted while throwing the pong into a cup.

"nice shot, connie." avalon stood over by him.

"thanks avie!" he smirked and sent her a glance.

jeremiah joined in the game. "avalon, right?" cam asked with a friendly smile on his face.

"yep that's me." she smiled back. "cam cameron?" she joked.

"you got that right!" jere laughed and threw a pong towards the cups, but missed.

cam nodded his head and let out a laugh, "i guess that's me."

"you want a drink av?" conrad offered, holding out a white claw.

"no thanks, i'm good!" she put her hands up.

"you don't drink either, huh?" cameron asked.

"nope, not anymore. i don't like it much so it's not worth feeling like shit after." she explained and took a sip of her water.

"sober is better." he held up his cup.

"cheers to that!" she laughed. the two clinked their cups together and took a sip.

avalon ended up joining in the game too. she started off rocky but got better as the game went on. she almost won a game, but then cameron made the last one.

"good game boys!" she flipped her hair out of her face.

they all high fived each other, then started playing another round.

"av you playing again?" jere asked.

"no, i'm going to go find the bathroom." she waved bye to the boys.

she searched throughout the downstairs but couldn't find a bathroom. she made her way upstairs and saw a line out of a door. "found it." she mumbled to herself, and rolled her eyes. the line was too long.

she found a door that was open a crack. she slowly opened the door and didn't see anyone at first. all of a sudden she saw two people making out. she didn't realize who it was at first.

"oh my god-" she quickly looked away.

it was steven and taylor.

as soon as they heard avalon they stopped immediately.