EIGHT!

belly and taylor were in the living room checking taylor's bags to make sure she had everything.

jeremiah opened the sliding door for avalon, "thank you!" she smiled and walked into the house.

as soon as she stepped foot into the house, the tension rose.

avalon didn't know if she was ready to tell belly. she didn't want to make matters worse. steven was in the room with them so he would have to be there too and take the heat.

once again, she took a deep breath.

"belly, can we talk?" she asked nervously.

"no thanks." she spoke apathetically.

"belly please!" she tried once more.

"if you have something to say, you can say it in front of all of us." she leaned back into the couch, waiting for a response.

she let out a small laugh. she tried to make things easier by just talking to belly in private, but she wouldn't budge. just like that, she was ready to break the news. she was so sick and tired of people blaming her for everything.

"alright well, if you must know, i saw steven and taylor making out at the party." she crossed her arms, trying not to smile.

taylor didn't even look the slightest worried.

"yeah ok, try to get me mad at her instead of you. nice try avalon." her and taylor giggled.

"you don't have to believe me, but it was the right thing for me to tell you." she spoke confidently.

"mhm okay!" she continued laughing.

jeremiah was about to get involved until steven spoke up. "it's true belly." he set down his game controller.

the sudden fear on taylor's face brought a sense of joy to avalon.

"steven, i know it's a joke. ha ha you guys got me. you happy now?" belly rolled her eyes.

he stood up quickly. "belly i'm being serious!"

she sat there for a minute, confused as ever. she looked at steven, then at avalon. it took her a moment to look at taylor. "is it true?" she asked worriedly.

taylor's scared face turned to guilt. "yes. it's true." she looked down.

belly's mouth opened slightly. she was in complete disbelief.

"you've got to be kidding me!" she shouted.

taylor tried to stick up for herself, "belly i'm sorry but you know i've always like steven and it just-"

"no! just stop!" she stood up dramatically. "first avalon and now you?" she shook her head. "you two are exactly the same!" she yelled.

"belly chill out!" steven put his hand on her shoulder.

she smacked his hand off. "you all deserve each other!" she walked away angrily.

"what is going on?" fiona barged in, the other mom's following behind.

"belly get back here!" her mom yelled.

"family meeting now!" fiona demanded.

everyone sat down in the living room, but one person was missing.

"where's conrad?" susannah asked.

jeremiah shrugged his shoulders. "probably in his room, hibernating."

"connie, please come downstairs!" susannah shouted.

everyone sat quietly until conrad came downstairs. "what's... going on?" he asked confused.