SEVEN!

"you and conrad? seriously?!" belly yelled.

avalon sat there in shock. her heart dropped to her stomach.

jere looked over at avalon in confusion.

"so you just aren't going to say anything?" belly got louder.

"bells calm down! tell me what's going on." jere tried to ease the situation.

"what's going on is that avalon here hooked up with your brother last summer!" she crossed her arms. she was so upset that she didn't know whether to scream or cry.

"what the hell?" steven overheard and ran into the room.

conrad slowly walked in behind him. if avalon was going down for this, so was he.

"oh lovely, got the whole gang in here." belly rolled her eyes.

"wait wait, hold up! avalon and conrad?" steven asked, his eyes almost popping out of his head.

"yep. i heard their little talk back at the party." taylor smirked.

"you bitch." avalon blurted out.

"oh i'm the bitch?" taylor laughed, "i'm not the one that fucked my best friends-"

"taylor!" belly hit her arm so she stopped talking. she almost told everyone in the room that belly was in love with conrad, even though it's pretty obvious already.

"sorry." taylor mumbled and rolled her eyes.

avalon was so close to telling belly about steven and taylor, but she didn't. she felt that it would make her just as bad as taylor.

belly nodded her head at avalon. "you should be the one going home tomorrow, not taylor."

"belly just get over it." conrad spoke with annoyance in his voice.

belly chuckled in shock. she didn't know what to say to him. she was hurt by the two people she cared for the most. "i can't deal with this right now. let's go to sleep taylor." she walked out of the room with taylor.

steven looked at avalon. she could feel the disappointment he had in her. he looked over to conrad and nodded his head. he walked out the door, not saying a word.

conrad kept his eyes on avalon. he didn't know the right words to say. he walked away back to his room, slamming the door.

avalon and jeremiah sat in silence for a few minutes, though it felt like an eternity.

"why is it always conrad?" jere's voice cracked. it was almost as if he was on the verge of tears.

those words left avalon speechless.

he clenched his jaw and looked over to av. "i wish you would've told me." he had pain in his voice.

"i really wanted to jere, but i couldn't." she broke eye contact with him.

he nodded his head while rolling his eyes. loud huffs from him filled the room.

avalon stood up and grabbed her bag. she walked out the door, leaving jeremiah sitting there motionless on his bed.

she walked into her moms room. the creak of the door woke her up.

she sat up quickly. "shit av. you scared me." she started to laugh.

"sorry, mom." she tried to smile.

"what's wrong hon?" she motioned her hand for avalon to sit next to her.

"i messed up, like royaly." she covered her legs with a blanket.

fiona patted avalon on the back. "i heard arguing. what happened?" she asked concerned.