EIGHTEEN!

the girls arrived to the docks. they made their way over to the boat.

taylor stopped in her tracks, "wait! is that kayla girl gonna be there?"

"you mean shayla?" belly giggled.

"yeah whatever." taylor rolled her eyes.

"i don't think so. steven mentioned that they were going to that party together." belly answered.

"oh thank god!" taylor said relieved.

"holy shit!" avalon blurted.

"what?!" belly asked.

"look!" avalon pointed ahead. it was nicole's dad's boat.

"fuck me." taylor laughed.

"oh my god!" belly's mouth widened.

they quickly made their way onto the gigantic boat. they were greeted by nicole and gigi first. there were two other deb's there as well.

they all started eating pizza and drinking some rosé, except for avalon. she just drank water. the night consisted of gossip and games. one of the games they played was 'put a finger down'.

one of the last questions taylor had asked. "put a finger down if you've ever went skinny dipping."

that gave nicole an idea. "put a finger down if you've ever went skinny dipping at hoppers cove." and that's exactly what they did next.

the three of them went along with nicole and gigi. the two other girls didn't like the idea and they didn't go.

they all undressed and jumped into the water at hoppers cove. they were splashing around and having a good time. their laughs and the water being splashed was all that was heard.

gigi got out of the water to check her phone. she ended up seeing a text from conrad on someone's phone, thinking it was nicole's.

"hey nicole, conrad's texting you!" gigi shouted.

"okay coming!" she said excitedly. she quickly got out of the water to check her phone.

"you know what, this was actually fun!" avalon admitted.

"yeah i have to admit, i like your friends." taylor said.

"i knew you would!" belly cheered.

avalon giggled, "i guess they aren't as bad as i thought."

all of a sudden they saw the girls car headlights shine bright. the car backed up and drove away.

"i knew they were bitches!" taylor started swimming back to the dock.

"what's happening?" belly asked and started following taylor.

"taylor what's going on?" avalon said worriedly.

taylor lifted herself up so she could see the dock. "they took everything! except for avalon's phone which has a really incriminating text from conbad."

"wait what does it say?" avalon swam over quickly to taylor.

taylor read the text, "i know you're probably already going with jeremiah to the ball but if i still have a chance, i'd love to take you."

"oh my god!" avalon smacked her hand onto her forehead. she had a smile come across her face for a second but she snapped out of it.

"wait why would jeremiah be taking you?" belly asked.

avalon sighed and closed her eyes for a moment.

"okay guys we can talk about that later, what are we going to do?!" taylor said frantically.