[Pantalone] Fur Coat

3rd POV
A few weeks ago...

"Y/n, I need your opinion on something." Pantalone calls for the girl.

"Of course. What is it, Master Pantalone?" Y/n asks.

"It's this fur coat." Pantalone says, holding up the piece of clothing up. "Do you think the Tsaritsa would like this?"

"It's beautiful..." Y/n mumbles out. "Where did you get the fur from??"

"It is made with a powerful beast's fur that have been rumored to be extinct for a long time now." Pantalone answers.

"How in the world did you get the fur of an extinct beast??" Y/n mutters softly.

"I've got my connections." Pantalone chuckles out.

"The material of the coat is so soft too... I'm sure the Tsaritsa would be grateful for your gift." Y/n says to Pantalone. Letting a sigh of relief, Pantalone nods before calling in a Fatui member.

"Yes, Master Pantalone?" A Fatui member walks into Pantalone's office.

"Take this fur coat will you? And make sure it's in my personal trade. It's a gift for the Tsaritsa." Pantalone says as the Fatui member nods.

"Understood, sir." The Fatui member says, taking the coat carefully in his arms before leaving the room.

"Is there anything else you need, Master Pantalone?" Y/n asks.

"Perhaps a cup of tea."

"Right away, sir."

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆

Present day...

"Y/n... Please do me a favor and make an appointment with my taylors. I need a new fur coat." Pantalone says to Y/n, clearly stressed.

"Why? What happened to the first fur coat??" Y/n asks.

"Someone somehow managed to infiltrate my private trade route and stolen the fur coat I was going to gift to the Tsaritsa." Pantalone huffs out.

"Oh...." Y/n couldn't help but look back at Yelan showing her new piece of clothing to her the other day. 'Was Yelan's new white mantle Pantalone's fur coat? And did she 'modify' the coat as well??'

"Is there something the matter, Y/n?" Pantalone asks.

"Nothing, sir. I'll get that appointment ready for you, sir." Y/n stutters out as she rush out of the door.

"Oh and Y/n." Y/n stops in her tracks. "Do fetch me a cup of tea, please."

"Right away sir." Y/n say as she turns a corner. Seeing that she's out of Pantalone's earshot, she lets out a breath. "Yelan... Of course you're the type of person to fuck around with the Fatui.... And now I gotta explain to the taylors what happened to the original fur coat without Pantalone knowing who did it."