[Pierro] Beg

3rd POV
"Her strength and resilience is quite astonishing for someone so fragile looking." Pantalone mumbles out.

"Her vast knowledge of Teyvat is also notable." Signora adds. "Her quick thinking is impressive as well. Must've been something that comes with being a Storyteller."

"If that's the case, she'll be a great asset to us." Capitano hums out. "She'd be a great member as one of The Harbingers."

"She's very obedient too. We can easily get what we want with a quick flick of our hand. She'll be an easy puppet to use." Dottore chuckles out. "She's perfect for us to use."

"Umm, guys. I hate to say this but... Who's freezing the doors shut?" Childe asks as they all turn to the doors. A thin layer of frost covers the doors as it slowly turns into a thick layer of ice.

"Someone's trapping us in here...?" Arlecchino mumbles out.

"Trapping? No, no, no. I'm merely locking the doors so none of you can leave." Everyone snap their heads to the opposite side of the room. And there she stands... Her once warm eyes now cold as ice pierce through everyone like a blade.

"Y/n, just the girl we were looking for." Dottore says with a smile.

"Shut it, Clone."

"What did you just say?" Dottore's smile falls in an instant.

"Cut the crap and tell me what you were all talking about." Y/n huffs out.

"We were talking about you becoming one of us! A Harbinger." Columbina days to Y/n. "We've seen your potential and we-"

"-You'll use me as a puppet on a string. Hm?" Y/n huffs out. "Do you really think I'd want to become one of you?"

"Are you saying you're refusing to become a Harbinger?" Arlecchino mumbles out. Everyone was on their highest guard as they realize ice forming everywhere in the room. It was getting colder and colder by the second.

"I'm saying I refuse to be used for your selfish reasons!" Y/n shouts as everyone's legs and feet were quickly covered in ice.

"What the...!?" Signora yelps out as they all try to break the ice, but it continues to grow on them with each hit.

"Turning me into a puppet for your own amusement. Ha! If you really want me to become one of then get on your knees and BEG!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Ah, Assistant Y/n. I'm looking for the Harbingers. Have you seen them anywhere?"

"They're in the Meeting Room. You'll find them there, Lawrence." Y/n says to them.

"Thank you." Lawrence says as he goes to the Meeting Room, only to meet with half conscious and frost covered Harbingers on the floor. In a matter of minutes, members of the Fatui assist the Harbingers until they're warmed up and conscious again.

"I've heard what happened." Pierro says as he enters the room. "Lawrence told me everything."

"P-Pierro." Columbina stutters out. "She knows..."

"Of course she knows, she knows all." Pierro mumbles out.

"How exactly are we g-gonna persuade her to join us?" Childe asks.

"I'll do the talking. For now, get some rest."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Y/n."

"Pierro.... It's been a while since we've met up." Y/n says, her back turns to Pierro. "I'm sure you've heard from the other Harbingers what has happened, correct?"

"Y/n, please. I know you've been through a lot since the Cataclysm, but you can help us and the Tsaritsa." Pierro says to Y/n.

"Aww, you're so cute when you beg." Y/n says as she turns to Pierro. "Do it again." Now on his knees and his head hanging low, Pierro once again talks.

"Please, My Lady Oracle. We will avenge our home once and for all. All we need is your help. Please, Y/n... For Khaenri'ah."

"........" Y/n's deep in thought. She glances over at headquarters where all the other Harbingers watch. Their look of shock and horror amused her the most. "Alright then. Under one condition."

"Yes, anything." Pierro looks up at Y/n as she kneels down.

"I'll provide what you need, in return you'll provide what I need. Do we have a feel?"

"We have a deal, My Lady."

A/n
Writing a Y/n who's manipulative and low-key toxic is not easy.