[Harbingers] Oracle

3rd POV
"After Childe talks to the new comers, I have to manage Alrecchino's batch while she's with Columbina for the afternoon... After that, I have to assist Dottore and his... Experiments.... Again..." Y/n sighs softly.

"Y/n! Could you come here for a few seconds." Columbina says, peaking from a doorway. Answering to Columbina's call, she was not expecting all of the Fatui Harbingers to be there, expect for Pierro.

"... Is this where I get murdered?" Y/n mumbles out.

"Nonsense! We're all just here to ask you a few questions is all!" Columbina says to Y/n with a smile.

"No offense, Lady Columbina, but your smile is making me even more nervous than I already am." Y/n says to Columbina.

"Please, take a seat Y/n. Make yourself as comfortable as you like." Pantalone says to the girl with his unwavering smile. As hesitant as she is, she reluctantly sat down in an empty chair next to Childe and Signora, seeing how she's more comfortable around their presence than anyone else there. "Now then, let's begin."

"Right... Seeing how you're a Storyteller who travels around all of Teyvat, you must've heard a lot of tales about the 'Golden Hour Priestess'." Dottore starts. "Mind telling us about the Priestess?"

"... Pardon?" Y/n is a little confused. "The 'Golden Hour Priestess'? You mean the 'Priestess' of Khaenri'ah?"

"It seems like you do know something about her." Dottore hums out. "Is there-"

"My apologies, my Lord, but there must've been some sort of mistranslation." Y/n says, cutting off Dottore's question.

"What do you mean 'mistranslation'?" Alrecchino asks.

"Khaenri'ah has now priestesses, most especially the 'Golden Hour Priestess' you're referring to." Y/n answers.

"So the rumors are just rumors in the end?" Scaramouche raise an eyebrow at Y/n.

"Not exactly." Y/n mumbles out . "Khaenri'ah may not have a Priestess, but they do have an Oracle who loved to dance. I can see why they would easily mistaken her being a Priestess since dancing is mostly associated with priestesses. And it's not the 'Golden Hour Priestess'. The Oracle's full title is the 'Hourglass Oracle'."

"Interesting..." Scaramouche mumbles out.

"She would often dance during twilight and golden hour, so I can see why the rumors of her being tilted as the 'Golden Hour Priestess'." Y/n hums out. "Her predictions of the future would only come during those times. Some are good for the people and some aren't. But her last prediction for her home came in too late..."

"She saw the Catalyst... Didn't she?" Signora mumbles out.

"Indeed. It was only a few minutes before the Catalyst happened. She tried to warn all of Khaenri'ah, but it was too late. She was too late." Y/n mumbles out. "The rumors of her being well and alive spread around Teyvat started to circulate about 300 hundred years ago and are still being spread around 'til this day. Just not as strong as it used to be. 'Old news' they said."

"That certainly covers most of our questions." Pulcinella hums out. "What about the rumors of her having a partner?"

"... The rumors were true. She did have a partner. A Lover, you can say. But it didn't end very well for them." Y/n answers. "The stories about them may come off as just fictional, but there is a bit of truth to them."

"And her Lover is?" Pantalone asks, interested in Y/n's stories.

"Who else but the one they know as the Twilight Sword." Y/n shrugs lightly.

"What exactly happened between them?" Sandrone asks.

"They used to be very close with each other, seeing how they grew up together. But they had a falling out because of the Oracle's predictions about Twilight's future. It is said they never spoke to each other until the Catalyst happened which were their last moments together. But the lines were blurry so it's not confirmed if that ever happened or not." Y/n answered.

"I see... Well then, that's all we need to know. Thank you for your help, young one." Pulcinella says to Y/n.

"It was a pleasure to aid you all today." Y/n says with a bow. "It's not every day one gets to do a little storytelling in Snezhnaya after all; let alone the Fatui Harbingers."

"You may leave now. We shall call you when needed." Capitano says as Y/n bows one more time before leaving the room.

"The amount of knowledge she has about Khaenri'ah is rather scary, don't you think?" Childe chuckles nervously.

"Useful is the word I would use." Dottore says with a smile. "She is definitely a great asset to us."

Meanwhile, in the empty hallway...

"You know about the Oracle?"

"'You know about the Oracle?' hahaha... I am the Oracle."