[Dottore] Betrayal

Warning: Close Proximity Scene!

3rd POV
"I see you chose this place to watch." Dottore chuckles as he approach Innamorati.

"Nice of you to join me, Dottore." Innamorati greets him back. "I wonder which segment are you this time." She rolls her eyes under her mask. Dottore laughs at her sarcasm.

"The one who's grown fond of you."

"Great."

They watch the exchange between Dottore and Nahida from above. Innamorati glance between the scene below and the Dottore Segment beside her. She wonders if Nahida took her little advice or not. Unfortunately, the Dottore Segment beside her interrupted her thoughts.

"You're waiting for something to happen, aren't you, my dear Innamorati?" Dottore says as he turns to look at Innamorati. A sly smile on his lips as he draws closer to her.

"Of course I am waiting for something to happen." Innamorati answers. Her focus still on the scene below.

"Are you waiting for the Gnosis? ... Or something else?" Dottore comes closer to her until his face is close to hers. He then whisper in her ear, "You seem a little too eager to see what will happen next. Might as well tell me what are you expecting to see happen. C'mon, you can trust me."

"Oh nothing more but..." Innamorati turns to finally face the Dottore Segment. A grin on her lips as she spoke. "The fall of the Doctor."

"What...?"

In a blink of an eye, Innamorati watches as the Dottore Segment infront of her starts to break down into nothing. A sadistic smile appears on her lips as she watch it struggle.

"What- what did he do!?" It yells as it frantically looks at the Dottore below then back up to Innamorati. "What did you do!?"

"Oh nothing." She shrugs. "Just watching."

"You did something! I know you did!" It screamed as she roughly grabs hold of her arms. It grits it's teeth and growls. "What have you done!?"

"Taking revenge for my son." Innamorati laughs as he crumbles to his knees.

"Your son?" It chokes out. The mask slips and falls of his face. The look of horror on its face as he realizes who she was referring to. "... Scaramouche..."

"Goodbye, Doctor." Innamorati grins.

"You-!" It gasps as it roughly grabs hold of one of her legs.

"You will regret this...!"

And with that, the Segment disappears into nothing. Innamorati turns back to the scene below, just in time to see Nahida hand over both Dendro and Electro Gnosis to Dottore. She watch Dottore leave before jumping down.

"You went through with my suggestion?" Innamorati questions Nahida. She glance over at the Traveler and Paimon on the floor for a brief moment.

"Of course. It was the only way to weaken the Doctor for the time being." Nahida nods. "Will it be enough though?"

"It will be more than enough. Until then, I'll handle the rest behind the scenes." Innamorati answers. "Let's tend to the Traveler and Paimon first. We have a lot of explaining to do and a lot of unfinished business to take care of."

"Indeed. Let's not waist any more time."