[Wanderer] I Remember

3rd POV
"Is everything ready for departure to Snezhnaya?"

"Everything's set and ready, My Lady. Just a few more preparations until we can finally sail back."

Innamorati has ultimately decided to leave Sumeru along with Scaramouche after some debate. Another great asset of the Fatui is now gone, quite literally. After she did some research of the Sixth Fatui Harbinger, she found out that Scaramouche has erased himself from history and memory. She had to accept that The Balladeer is now gone from history. What makes it interesting to hear about this whole 'erasing himself from history' is that it's only affecting those who are from Teyvat and not 'Outsiders' like her.

"My Lady, you have been personally requested by the Dendro Archon to meet her in secret." One of Innamorati's spies have inform her.

"What's the request about?" She asks.

"She never clarified but it seems important since she, along side three others, have went out of their way to scout us out. It was... Interesting, to say the least."

"I see. Very well then. I'll be back as soon as whatever this meeting be about. Have the boats ready once I get back."

"And if you don't come back?"

"I will. But if I don't, tell The Jester to move on." Without another word left to say, Innamorati went to meet with Nahida, wondering who the other three may be, all the while leaving her associate confused.

"My Lady, wait! What do you mean by 'move on'!?"

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆

"Lord of Dendro, you summoned... Me..." Innamorati froze when seeing the Wanderer, Paimon, and Traveler with Nahida. Her guard immediately went up. "Is this some sort of trick to ambush me?"

"Please don't get the wrong idea." Nahida says to her reassuringly.

"Why's one of the Fatui Harbingers here!?" Paimon whispers over to the Traveler in a panic. The Traveler seems calm about this. Innamorati is still unsure about all of this. That is until Wanderer takes a few steps closer.

"Are you really leaving me without saying anything?" Wanderer says with a somewhat of a disappointed look. Innamorati looks at him in confusion. She's only ever introduced herself as 'Y/n' and not as 'Innamorati'. "Honestly. After lending me a hand for so long back at Snezhnaya, not even a proper goodbye?" Realization hits her like an elemental burst.

"You... Remember me now?" Innamorati says as she takes off her mask.

"Yes, I apologize for... Forgetting you." Wanderer sighs as he looks away slightly.

"Oh you better be sorry!" She says with a huff. This caught everyone off guard. "You really think erasing yourself from Teyvat's history is a great solution to get rid of your past?! What kind of solution is that, young man!"

"I'm 500 years old! Don't treat me like a kid!" Wanderer huffs out.

"Well, with the way you're acting, I'm gonna treat you like one!" Y/n counters back. They glared at each other for a while before she pulls him into a hug. He went stiff for a second before hugging her back. "I'm glad to see you're okay now, Scaramouche. Or should I call you Wanderer from now on?"

"Wanderer's fine." They pull away shortly after.

"Now that the conflict between you two have been resolved, let's get down to business." Nahida says as Y/n nods.

"Surely, Wanderer having his memories back isn't the only reason why you called me in, Nahida." Y/n says.

"Indeed. Wanderer wished to see you again before your departure." Nahida informs her.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to find one of your spies?!" Paimon huffs out in frustration.

"My spies are well trained to blend in without being seen or uncovered. It's essential for gathering information around the regions." Y/n says to Paimon. "If they gave you a hard time then they're doing their job correctly. Anyways, Nahida, you were saying?"

"Right." Nahida nods. "Wanderer also wishes to stay in Sumeru under my supervision. Will that be okay with you?" Wanderer looks over at Y/n a little nervously.

"Me? Why ask me?" Y/n asks in confusion.

"He sees you as his guardian of sorts. So it's far for him and you to know this." Nahida explains. "So, what's your answer?"

"It doesn't matter what I think about. He's his own person; a puppet with no strings attached. He can stand on his own now so he doesn't need me in the long run." She explains. Wanderer looks surprised by this. Then she looks over to Wanderer. "You want this, right?"

"I do." He nods.

"Then go ahead and do what you want. I will do my best to support you on this new journey of yours. Go and take care of yourself and heal. You may even create a new bond with people here." She says to him reassuringly.

"... Thank you." He says. "And I will do my best to help in the sidelines."

"... I have a request for you, Wanderer, Traveler." Y/n turns to the two.

"What is it?" Traveler asks as he steps next to Wanderer.

"I fear that the future of what may happen will become dire on this point forward. And I fear that I may lose my way as well." She explains to them. "Do not hesitate if you ever see me as a threat at some point. I will understand why."

"Don't say such a think, you idiot." Wanderer says with a groan. "... But if it may come to that, I will grant you your last request."

"I will too." Traveler says with a nod.

"Thank you. All of you." She says with a relived sigh. "And Nahida?"

"Yes?"

"Take care of Wanderer for me, will you? He's got a bright future ahead of him."

"I will."