[Arlecchino] Cryo Vision

3rd POV
"Y/n, you're ba-..." Arlecchino's words got cut in her throat. She saw a girl covered in scratches, dirt, and blood. "... What... Happened?"

"Oh you know, got into a fight, came out as victor." Y/n shrugs lightly. "Oh and I also managed to get the Troupe's Dawnlight and a Cryo Vision in the process."

"• • •" Arlecchino is speechless. "Explain."

"Well..."

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆

"Finally dropped the Troupe's Dawnlight. Took 70 tries and losing my 50/50, but it was well worth it." Y/n sighs in relief. "Time to head back to work then.... Wait... Something seems... Off..."

"Stop right there, Catalyst User." Y/n glances over her shoulder. An Abyss Herald and Pyro, Hydro, and Cryo Abyss Mages has Y/n surrounded.

"What the heck are you supposed to be? Costume makers or something?" Y/n turns around and looks at them with confusion.

"Cut the acting, Y/n. We're here to stop you." And there she was, the Princess of the Abyss; Lumine.

"Oh, it's just you." Y/n glares at the blonde. "Been a while, Lumine. And what pleasure do I owe you? Hm?"

"I have recently received word that you are conspiring with the Fatui. I also got word about your plans..." Lumine says to Y/n. "Your plans are a threat to the Abyss."

"And what exactly are you gonna do about it, princess?" Y/n huffs out.

Lumine and Y/n soon clash. Blade against strings. It was only when Y/n activates her Burst is where the Abyss Herald and Abyss Mages joins in the fight. It slowly turned into an overwhelming battle for Y/n. It was one against a mob and their Queen.

"Argh! Ugh..." Y/n grunts in pain. Lumine looms over the girl's practically broken down figure, ready to give the final blow.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. But this is the end of your story."

'No... I can't lose... Not now... I will not lose to you ever again!' Lumine was blasted back and was caught by the Abyss Herald.

"What the...!?" Lumine looks at Y/n with wide eyes. Y/n slowly rose from the ground as a Cryo Vision falls into her hand.

"Ready for round two?" Y/n growls out as the battle continues.

The battle was merciless and gruesome. Many of the Abyss Mages perished under Y/n's heals and newly awakened power. Seeing Y/n's strength made Lumine and the remaining Abyss Mages retreat. They made sure to not hesitate to send the final blow to each other ever again...

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆

"And that's pretty much it."

"You are literally bleeding and you still managed to get all the way back to Snezhnaya?? Impressive." Arlecchino hums out. "But seeing you like this, let's get you some first aid and some proper rest."

"I appreciate that, thank you, my Lord." Y/n weakling mumbles, finally feeling the fatigue of the battle invade her body.

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆

Later that day, Arlecchino reports back to the other Harbingers of what has happened to Y/n.

"And she still remains standing?" Pierro mumbles out.

"She did walk in through the very entrance." Childe mutters out.

"She's definitely the more... Resilient assistants we've gotten." Pantone hums out.

"What do you think, Pierro? Should we...?" Sandrone says as everyone turns to Pierro.

"... Give me a few days before I make my final decision."