[Pierro] Who Is She?

3rd POV
Today was the day. The ceremony of the newest Fatui Harbinger. Everyone was getting ready for it, even the other Harbingers. But some of them are still a little uneasy.

"Pierro, is there something we don't know about Y/n?" Pantalone asks.

"I was wondering the same thing." Childe huns out.

"Who is she?" Capitano adds as Pierro lets out a sigh.

"Take a seat." Pierro says as everyone takes a chair before falling silent, waiting for Pierro to explain who Y/n truly is. "Y/n is known as the Hourglass Oracle of Khaenri'ah. She came from a long line of Oracles, but her predictions weren't as vague as the others were. They were special. They told specific events and how they play out. Because of those predictions, Khaenri'ah would always find a way to counter or avoid major catastrophes. That is until that very day where we all didn't believe such a thing..."

"You all didn't believe the very person who kept you safe?" Childe was flabbergasted by this.

"And that ultimately lead Khaenri'ah to it's downfall... Didn't it?" Signora mumbles out.

"It did." Pierro nods. "It was outrageous when we first heard it..."

"You've got to believe me! Khaenri'ah is in grave danger! If we don't do something now, we'll all be cursed and turn into monsters of darkness!"

"She came down from her home and started screaming about a Cataclysm. We were fools not to believe her.... I was a fool not to believe her." Pierro lets out a sigh. "'She's gone mad', 'There's no more hope for her', 'Leave her be'... That's what so many people said. My Lady... Never left her home after that. I grew worried for her and visited her from time to time to see what has happened. Until one day..."

"Lady Y/n...? Are you in- My Lady!"

"I found her in a state where she is too deep into the future. When she came to, she started to tell me what will happen in the future... The fear in her eyes was all that I need to know that our home never made it...."

"So... She's from Khaenri'ah all this time." Scaramouche mutters out. "To think she was a survivor of the Cataclysm 500 years ago."

"The curse of immortality is something not to be taken lightly." Pierro says before rising from his seat. "Get ready. The ceremony is about to begin."

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆

"So, how does it feel to be one of us, Innamorati?" Childe asks as Y/n puts on her mask.

"Like a start of a new story."