[Dottore] A Small Chat

Warning: Mild Spicy Scene. ^-^;

3rd POV
Peering out of her frosted window, Y/n looks back at what happened a few days ago. Sandrone had "tested" her and she seem to have passed. Now, she looks down at the Cryo Vision in her hands.

"Blessed by the Tsaritsa..." Y/n mumbles.

"I had a feeling you would be in here." Y/n glances over to the door of her room. Dottore stands at the doorway before shutting them behind him. "I see... What Sandrone and Alrecchino told us really is true."

"Il Dottore... What do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" Y/n asks, tucking the Vision away in her pocket.

"Do I really need a reason to visit my favorite Little Assistant?" Dottore chuckles out.

"... You seem... Different today." Y/n says, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Different? I have been the same as ever." Dottore says to Y/n.

"You're definitely more friendly than before." Y/n hums out. "Ah, I see. You're Dottore but not THE Dottore, aren't you?"

"Hahaha, as sharp as ever, I see." Dottore laughs out.

"All right, what's the reason for one of his clones to come to me?" Y/n sighs out.

"The Dottore you know has been working longer than usual, and he has no time to visit his Little Assistant to check up on her condition." Dottore says to Y/n. "He has told me to check up on you and see what your condition is after your... Test."

"Well as you can see, I'm doing just fine after some rest." Y/n says to Dottore. "But I have to admit, doing nothing but rest is boring. Especially considering the fact that it has been a few days since I've left this room."

"As Pierro has told you, you will be staying in your room for a few days until you're ready to talk your next test." Dottore says to Y/n as he takes a seat next to Y/n.

"Sigh... I apologize for not being very helpful for you and the other Harbingers. I must be a burden to you all right now." Y/n says to Dottore.

"Needn't you worry your pretty mind, Y/n. Us Harbingers can handle things just fine." Dottore says reassuringly. "If I have to be honest, your assistance has indeed have lighten our load a lot more."

"That's a relief to hear..." Y/n sighs out. "Being useful to the Fatui, that is."

"My Dear, you have never felt useless to us. We will forever be thankful for your services and the knowledge you have lent us." Dottore says to Y/n as she gives a small smile to him. "Oh and by the way, may I see your Vision for a second?"

"Sure. I don't mind." Y/n says as she hands over her Vision to Dottore. Dottore observes the Vision in his hands, admiring the soft icy glow coming from it.

"I have a present for you, Little Assistant." Dottore says to Y/n.

"Another present? You shouldn't have, Dottore. You've already gotten me three artifacts after all. Must've taken you a long time to get them." Y/n says to Dottore.

"Hahaha, it is no trouble at all." Dottore says as he gets up from his seat and kneels down in front of Y/n.

"What are you- HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Y/n yelps out as Dottore takes one of her legs and attaches the a strap around her thigh with her Vision on it.

"There we go. Now you don't have to worry about losing your Vision." Dottore says with a smile as he looks up at Y/n.

".... Could you at least give me a warning before doing something like that?" Y/n huffs out, very flustered by Dottore's actions.

"Forgive me, Y/n. But I couldn't help myself."