[La Signora] Moth to a Flame

3rd POV
As the fiery moths dance around La Signora, the soft sounds of clicking heels grew.

"They're beautiful." Signora turns around to see who it was.

"Oh... It's just you, Y/n." She scoffs, crossing her arms as she turns away from Y/n. "Or should I say... Innamorati."

"I understand your resentment towards me, My Lady, but I assure you that I do not hold any grudges to any of you." Y/n says to her reassuringly. "Although Dottore is an acception to that."

"Get to the point already so you can leave." Signora says dismissively.

"I am here to apologize."

"... What?" Signora's taken aback. She turns her attention back to Y/n. The look on Y/n's face says it all; she's not joking.

"I'm sorry that you have gotten involved in my temperament." Y/n's referring to the incident in the meeting room. Signora's still suspicious about her, however. "I should've been more considerate towards those who've been more... Kind towards me."

"I could hardly say my actions towards you were anything but kind." Signora huffs. Y/n sighs and nods. Her attention then goes to the fiery moths dancing around them.

"At the very least, you actually listened to me and where my hate towards the Archons and Celestia came from." Y/n says as she let a moth play down to her finger. "Even if it's a small gesture, I still consider it an act of kindness."

"... It was the least I could do after knowing our similarities." Signora comes a little closer to Y/n. "However... After that little performance of yours and hearing about your past from Pierro, I can not blame you for your actions. You've been betrayed by everyone and everything you've ever known your entire life. I respect your weariness towards us. If I was in your shoes, I would've done the same in some way."

"Thank you, My Lady Signora, for understanding me."

"In this world, you need all the assistance you can get. I might as well give you a hand in fulfilling that goal of yours." Signora says with a sly smile on her lips. "And after hearing that prediction of yours, I might not be able to reach my goal. So do me a favor and savor your vengeance in my place."

"... Y/n? Are you okay?"

Childe's voice snap Y/n out of her trance like state. She lets out a heavy sigh as she steps up to the coffin of La Signora.

"I promise to you, My Lady Signora... I will." She says, placing a gentle hand on the coffin's lid. For a brief moment, a fiery moth lands on the Y/n's shoulder before it dies out.