𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

𝓢𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼...

Do you know what the Bible says about masters, kitten?❞ I stroked her cheek with my thumb, inhaling her beautiful, silken umber skin.

What does it say?❞ She whispered, her eyes staring at me with a sinfully sexy innocence. She gently trapped the cross on my Rosary between her teeth.

How could I do this? How could I break the Catholic law over a drop-dead gorgeous black girl I'd fallen for a few weeks ago, after following Christ for over ten years?

It commands that you cannot serve two masters at once, because you will only love one, but hate the other.❞ My voice dropped by an octave as my lips brushed over hers.

Hmm,❞ she simply hummed, her tiny hands roaming my body and I could feel myself hardening by the second.

Yes, kitten.❞ My dark eyes gazed down at her, curving into a devilish smile as I tilted her chin with my ringed index finger. ❝So, get on your knees for your master, so that you may seek salvation.❞

She was mine now, and I wouldn't hesitate to end anyone who would pursue her. I made sure to hint her that I'd be her only master. I succumbed to my adamant desires, and in the process...

I lost 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝓡𝓮𝓲𝓭 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓼𝓸.
A dedicated priest in the Catholic Church. He made his vows every morning and evening, he led Mass, he baptised, and he religiously followed and served The Lord's House. He even delivered the severely oppressed and helped them find God, but who would have guessed that he needed powerful deliverance himself?

Lusting over a young yet beautiful girl wasn't part of the plan. Having immoral thoughts of what could be between his prayers definitely hadn't been his intention. But he couldn't help it; he was a lost sheep: irrecoverable the moment he touched the forbidden fruit... deceased the moment he tasted it.

There was no turning back,
he'd lost eternal life from
The Good Shepherd.

• • •

𝐇𝐄𝐘𝐘! ♡♡

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘔𝘳. 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘰'𝘴 𝘖𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵 *ᴄʟᴇᴀʀs ᴛʜʀᴏᴀᴛ* 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 (𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘰) 𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺.

𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘢 𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘭 :)

This book is between a Black Woman and a White Man, therefore interracial. There are mentions of religion (that's pretty obvious lol) and if you feel like this setting won't suit or satiate your needs, feel free to see your way out (I think you're mature enough to know how to leave without being dramatic about it)