xxxvi

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

"Do you think I look good? Maybe I'm getting fat," Iris said as she inspected herself in the mirror.

I walked towards her, pulling her against my chest before I lifted her chin. "I don't want to hear you saying that ever again. Your body is fucking beautiful. And so what? What's so wrong about being fat? I love you as you are—" I exhaled deeply, realising that my tongue slipped. I had betrayed myself once again.

"You love me? I think I might cry," she gasped, tiptoeing to wrap her arms around my shoulders.

"Well I do, more than life itself." I kissed her gently, "you're so fucking beautiful. Your curves, breasts, everything is perfect. I want you to know that I love you regardless, and you will always be so gorgeous in my eyes."

"I love you more Daddy. I'm so honoured that you're taking me to the dinner," she tilted her head, giggling when I squeezed her ass.

Iris looked absolutely voluptuous in her silk forest green dress. It complemented her soft, sepia skin so well, and the velvety material easily swallowed her defined hourglass figure. I thought she looked divine. She was the epitome of the goddess of sex: Venus.

"I wouldn't want to take anyone else, but you." I kissed her forehead, wrapping my arms around her body.

After embracing for a little, we tucked Rylan in, promising to be back early then went to the car. I opened the door, making sure she was settled comfortably before I made my way to my side and reversed from my spot.

There was another dinner event at the gallery and I deemed it fit to go with Iris. People at the gallery loved her, and she had quickly become popular and even more fascinating to the visitors as she was the main character of the famous Venus Collection.

In no time at all, we arrived and I parked in my reserved area. Opening the door for Iris, we walked into the full gallery hand-in-hand.

"So many people are here already?" She smiled, looking surprised. The dinner event was scheduled to begin in twenty minutes and it looked like everyone was already present for the occasion.

"Hmm. That's a good thing," I looked down at her with a smile.

"Shall we get a picture by our collection? I literally can't get over it," I stared down at her beautiful face. She had some subtle makeup on, and her smile made me so weak in the knees.

She was obviously the centre of attention with her bronzed, soft brown skin, her figure that had been carved to utmost perfection and her ethereal aura.

Almost all the males in the room were gazing at her with so much desire and wanton. Of course they would, she was a fucking queen in the midst of commoners. Even I was at her mercy.

How did I become this lucky?

"I would love to," my arm dropped to rest against her ass, a subtle signal to the predators that she was mine. She was mine.