xi.

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

Good For Me ~ Rosie

I smiled when I opened the door, finding Iris still dead asleep, looking very peaceful with the sheets partially wrapped around her beautiful body.

I placed the breakfast tray on the nightstand on her side then walked to mine. It was only four in the morning, but I had to take her back soon because they were needed for breakfast at seven thirty.

I sat on the edge, watching her for what felt like eternity. I even got the idea to capture a few pictures of her, tilting my phone at a good angle. For my collection. Yes, for my collection.

My hand reached out to push some tendrils of hair out of her face, admiring how her soft features easily glowed; her smooth brown skin was so flawless, mixed with pure, rare gold and the finest clay on earth, by God's magical hands. The small wisps of baby hair adorning her forehead made her a thousand times cuter.

Her plump, pink lips were partly gaped, but she didn't make a sound. Taking a closer look at her, I realised that she had a nose piercing from the small hole on the edge of her nose. She had two. And her ears had five more.

She was my gorgeous angel, the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life.

My hand travelled down her shoulder, and I hummed quietly at just how silky her skin was. I was ready to kiss every single inch of it and just remind her that she was my world. The prettiest girl in the world.

In my world at least.

My eyes averted to the large portrait of Christ hung in my room, and I shook my head in disappointment. I could never go back; I was in too deep now, I was drowned in my desire for Iris.

A desire fulfilled is sweet to the soul.

It was true, but the I was well aware of the danger and trouble I had created by indulging. By falling prey to the girl I've wanted for so long.

He dies for lack of discipline, and because of his great folly he is led astray.

I internally repented as I stared at Jesus' portrait for the next few minutes. His tranquil yet strong features amplified my guilt, and he seemed to be saying…

I will mock you when terror strikes you like a storm and your calamity comes like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come upon you.

I was eventually going to change, I would let go, but not now. Not anytime soon.

I pulled the odalisque closer to my body, and despite being in her sleep, she easily wrapped her arms around my body, nuzzling her face in my bare chest. I had only pulled on some joggers to go downstairs just in case someone showed up without notice.