x.

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

Voodoo ~ PLAZA

We couldn't keep our hands from each other as we entered my house, making out deeply against the wall while fumbling for each other's clothes.

I locked the door before returning my attention to her. The drive back here had been tense as I massaged her thigh. She had distracted me with neck kisses, and the moment I parked, I carried her to the entrance because neither of us could afford to waste another minute.

"You're so beautiful," I breathed against her lips as I pulled her closer to my body. She was slightly out of breath and flustered, but still so gorgeous.

"Thank you," she giggled when I hoisted her on my hips, effortlessly lifting her and naping at her neck.

The straps of her dress had already fallen, and much to my delight, she had no bra on. I could decipher her perked nipples through the material. I was madly obsessed with them. Actually, her entire body in general.

"Yes, that feels so nice Reid," she whispered when I squeezed her breast, licking her collarbone all the way up to her throat.

Impatiently, I carried her to my room, shutting the door with my leg before I placed her gently on the bed, staring down at her with so much emotion. Her lip was trapped between her teeth as she watched me, her bronzed sepia skin glowing in the dim lighting of the room.

Kicking off my shoes and socks, I lifted her thighs to secure them around my waist, then caged her with my muscular arms. Her dress had rode up to give me a glimpse of the black lace underneath, and I thought I was going to lose it completely.

"You have no idea how crazy I went alone in here, especially whenever I thought of you," I murmured against her ear, biting the soft lobe as she unbuttoned my shirt.

"You should have called me, on video," she winked, tilting her head up to accept the embrace of my lips. It was my favourite thing to do; her lips were so plump and silky, it was so easy for her to turn me on.

"Next time I will," I said between the kiss, my other hand sliding the rest of her dress up to reveal her entire lower body. "I can't stop thinking about how beautiful your taste was that night."

She smirked, slipping my shirt off my sharp shoulder blades and placing a kiss against my paler skin. "And I can't stop thinking about how good your mouth felt."

My shirt got lost somewhere on the floor as I impatiently pulled the top part of her dress down, her beautiful breasts spilling out and I sweared at the sight. My dick was already hardening in my pants, and I wanted nothing more than to sink myself deep into her.

"Pure perfection, kitten." I breathed while pinching her nipple gently, placing a soft kiss against the other.

Oh may your breasts be like clusters of the vine, and the scent of your breath like apples,

And your mouth like the best wine.

It goes down smoothly for my beloved, gliding over lips and teeth.

My beloved is mine.

The thoughts easily swept through my mind as I began to suck the tender yet firm nipple, taking it between my teeth as I massaged her other breast. I loved the way she smelt and the way she sounded as I pleasured her.

Iris was all I ever wanted. And I wanted her all to myself. All for myself.

"Reid," she sighed as I traced my tongue down the valley of her mesmerising breasts, and without hesitation, I enclosed my mouth over the opposite one, the warmth of my saliva earning a shiver from her.