xxi.

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

I smiled when I watched Iris slowly swerve in bed, stretching her arms with a wide grin. Her eyes fluttered open, and she squealed when she saw me sitting besides her.

"Good morning Daddy," she lay on her stomach, and I leaned over to place a slow kiss against her lips.

It felt so good to be in a peaceful, private paradise with my gorgeous angel. The sun was nice and bright, and there was so much peace and tranquility around us.

"Good morning kitten," I murmured when we pulled away briefly, then kissed again with much more passion.

"Your island is so beautiful, I'm shocked that a Priest has his own island." She marvelled while getting up and getting out of bed. She was wearing a white nightie that accentuated her body perfectly, particularly her breasts with some lacy detail.

"Yes baby. No one knows about it, my Dad offered it to me and I bought it in a heartbeat. It seemed like the perfect place for me to detox and forget about my worries." I told her as she stood by the balcony, inhaling the fresh air.

"Wow. If I had an island like this, I'd never live anywhere else." She turned to look at me. "Just look at the sea, the trees, the birds, everything."

"I get what you mean," I chuckled, getting up as well then standing behind her when I reached where she was. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and she giggled when I kissed her neck. "I love this island. The only thing that was missing, was you."

She looked so amazed and speechless, staring at me with so much affection while I hugged her tighter. There was nowhere else I would rather be than here, with her.

We took a long shower together, making out and washing each other then we both got dressed up.

My life felt so complete as we did every little thing together, and since I had gotten dressed before her, I helped her pick out an outfit because she was so indecisive.

She realised that there was no need for her clothes because my workers had already bought her a lot of them, including the lingerie. She had been bewildered when I told her not to pack any. I easily gave the workers the sizes because I knew them by head. She was so thrilled to see the clothes and I was glad she was happy.

Afterwards, we left the penthouse and went up to the private eating area where there was a magnificent view of the nature and the entirety of the luxurious island.

Iris gasped, giving me an astounded expression as she saw just how beautiful the view was up there compared to the vitreous window of the penthouse.

"Reid, you're an amazing man." She shook her head in amusement as I pulled out a chair for her to sit. There was a large array of breakfast delicacies wonderfully decorating the table.