xii.

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

01/03
Dear Diary:

I'm dating Callahan Arison. Today I just had the best day ever. He came over and took me out for lunch, and he gave me some white roses. Super cute. We shared a little kiss and took some selfies which he posted on Insta. Maybe Cal is a good guy. He invited me over to his place for next week, I wanna see where this takes us.

07/03
Dear Diary:

I like Cal, and I went to his house a few days ago and we did a little something. He was really sweet and gentle, I enjoyed it but tbh, its not really what I want. I want someone who will kiss me so hard and choke the life out of me, but I shouldn't be complaining. My parents like him. Helppp.

20/03
Dear Diary:

Fuck Cal, fuck everything, he's too nice, so nice that he's been offering kisses to other girls. Britney had the proof (what a bitch, we all know that pussy of hers is too stretched to please anyone) but anyway, I'm glad we're done. The sex was shit, istg I'm never doing that again.

29/03
Dear Diary:

Cal keeps sending apology letters and roses, and my mom is helping me put them in the trash. He's actually such a spoilt brat, I wish he could just disappear from my life forever

My hands tightly gripped the steering wheel as I parked in an empty spot. The glitzy hotel stood tall and proud before me and I smirked. It took me a few hours to find this place and I was proud of myself.

I got out of my car before locking it and walking towards the entrance. I gazed around, studying my surroundings closely then pushed the glass door open.

The place had a few people; classical music played in the background as some posh accents and fake laughs echoed in the atmosphere.

"Good morning Sir. How can we help you today?" The blonde receptionist spoke to me, biting her lip slowly as she gazed high up at me. God help me, these women never left me alone.

"How much for a room? Thirty minutes," I pulled out my black and gold card.

"Well rooms are booked for a minimum of an hour—"

"I'll take that," I gave it to her and she smiled slowly. My eyes involuntarily scanners the place, acknowledging how beautiful the facilities were. A lot of money was clearly used to bring everything to life.

"That's $2500," she informed me and I waved my hand nonchalantly. "Would you like me to add anything else? Maybe you have special preferences—"

"I'm good. Thanks for the service." I got my card back.