vii.

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

A Little Bit More ~ Liza

"So what you do is, you aim for that small circle in the middle. Please, remember to take your time as this requires great patience and discipline," I instructed some of the girls who were already attempting to shoot.

There were too many people who wanted to join the sport so Sister Maria decided that each week, I managed an intimate group of ten so I can easily concentrate on each individual.

"Who's missing?" I questioned curiously, realising that they were only nine of them.

"Sorry I'm late, Father Reid."

God. Fucking. Damn. It.

Please tell me this is not true, she can't be here too. But what did I expect? Everyone wanted to do archery, and by everyone it meant there was a ninety-five percent chance that she was included.

I swerved to face Iris, and just like all the other girls, she was dressed in a white t-shirt with a matching mini-skirt and sneakers. There was something different about her wearing that outfit, something so different.

Maybe it was the way the skirt flared to outline her voluptuous, wide curves that I wanted have a feel of. Maybe it was the way her slender, smooth legs were on full display, giving leeway for my mind to have immoral fantasies. Fantasies of those same legs spread for me.

I'm certain she shaves them, they're very silky.

"Oh, Iris, um welcome." I was supposed to be reprimanding her for being five minutes late but I couldn't bring myself to do that.

Not when her wide, innocent brown eyes are manipulating me like this.

"Thank you. I'll just wait until you're done teaching others the first stage," she leaned by the tree and I swallowed the forming lump in my throat.

Right now, I was making a very good servant of the Underworld. The things I was getting myself into were definitely not godly.

After I successfully trained the others how to use their bows and arrows, I made sure everyone was distracted then walked towards Iris.

She gave me a beaming smile that caused my jaw to tick. She did so little to turn me on and that was the scary part. It frightened me to wonder what more she had in store to rip my faith apart.

"My turn now," she got to where I was, holding up her bow and arrow with excitement. She was just so cute. If I was being honest, I would have kissed the life out of her if we didn't have such an audience.

"Okay, I'll guide you." My palms were slippery and my heart raced as I moved behind her. I tried to keep my distance but she was oblivious to all this as she moved back.