xxii.

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

Ivy ~ Sani Knight

I kissed her slowly and sensually, my hand calmly placed against her ass. I was slightly nervous, but very excited. She was my soul mate, so why wait? Life is always a risk, as Caspian always emphasises.

My hand gently cupped her breast through the material, the rain outside adding to the calming effect of the intimate moment we were sharing.

"You're so beautiful," I breathed against her lips as her small hands fumbled for my belt, looking up at me with a seductive innocence that made me want to fuck her raw.

But now was not the time. I was going to be as gentle as possible with her, and show her tantalising body some love.

She kissed along my collarbone, inhaling me deeply as I smiled. My contact with her skin alone made my temperatures skyrocket to insane levels, and I was certain that she was the only woman for me.

Her dark, golden illuminated sepia skin mesmerised me deeply and I had the urge to trace my tongue over each and every pore.

"So unreal, sexy…" her whisper trailed off as she brought her hands into my shirt, feeling my abs underneath with a lip bite. I loved how she was touching me; it felt so nice.

"I'm so lucky to have a woman like you, Iris." I murmured, pulling the zipper of her dress down and allowing the material to drop as a pool around her knees.

I sucked in a deep breath as I caught sight of her features. It always felt like I was seeing her naked for the first time. She still gave me the chills and funnily enough, her beauty still intimidated me.

It made me feel so proud to know that she had eyes for me and me only.

I massaged one of her breast, smirking at the fact that she had taken her piercings out this whole week.

"What happened to the pretty metal?" My low, resonant voice questioned her as she slipped my shirt off my broad shoulders.

"I took them out for a while. Since you love them so much, I'll keep them in from now on. Just for you." She sussurated against my ear as I hummed, kissing her collarbone softly.

"That's a good girl," I stared down at her, leaning to kiss her, my teeth trapping her bottom lip and tugging it gently as she pushed my trousers down.

Her fingers eagerly hooked onto the waistband of my underwear, and I smiled against her lips when she slid her warm hands down my strong thighs along with the elastic fabric.

"You're the biggest I've ever had," she whispered when I kicked everything off, moaning deeply when her hand clasped around my elongated cock, pumping slowly and professionally as I began to rise to full attention, the tip glistening with translucent precum, which began to drip the more she touched me.