xiv.

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

I lifted her to face me, reaching into the pocket of her skirt and finding exactly what I was looking for. I smirked while inspecting the machine, then met her curious gaze from above. She looked so fucking sexy looking up at me like that; she looked like a good girl.

"You have piercings," I whispered breathlessly, feeling overwhelmed by lust, my voice rich with desire as my dark grey eyes dropped to her chest.

Her full, large breasts were concealed by her shirt, but the first few buttons were not fastened, and my mouth watered at how beautiful they looked. Her nipples had already hardened and I could see the small beads of metal up close.

She was killing me. Those piercings made her nipples sexier.

"Yes, I just felt like putting them on," she whispered against my lips, unbuttoning her shirt slowly, "do you like them?"

"Hell yes I do," my eyes darkened when she opened her shirt slightly, teasing me with the sight and I was starting to feel hot. And very horny.

"Fucking shit baby," I sweared when kneeled upright, bringing her chest close to my face.

I brought my hands up to cup her breasts through the material, and the sweet moan that escaped her lips made some precum ooze out of me. I was never going to get rid of her, I relapsed every damn time.

"I love it when you suck my nipples," she sighed when I licked the valley of her breasts. She was too gorgeous for her own good.

"Hmm, want me to fulfill that, kitten?" My voice dropped by an octave and she nodded eagerly. I slipped my hands into her skirt to pull her panties down before putting them into the pocket of my cassock.

I pushed her shirt open, a string of profanities leaving my lips when I saw the metal hooked onto her enticing nipples. Piercings really suited her and I loved what she had just done.

I brought my mouth over her left breast and an eager moan sounded from her. She arched her back, giving me more room. The metal was cold and her nipple was warm, the contrast intriguing my senses so much that I groaned.

I sucked even harder, my teeth gently tugging it while she gasped in pleasure. My other hand massaged her breast while I nurtured my desire. They were my obsession and if I was being honest, I never got tired of doing this. I wanted to make her feel so good.

I carried her to the table, placing her on top but keeping my mouth latched against her breast. She propped herself on her elbows, tilting her head back when I moved to the other.

This was the hottest thing she had done with her body, I was ashamed to admit that I loved it. The piercings were driving me mad.

"Open up for me, kitten. Show me that beautiful pussy," I bit my lip after pulling away, and she wasn't shy to spread her legs for me.