xxxi.

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

I briefly averted my eyes from the men I was having a meeting with to the gorgeous blonde that swung on the pole with an effortless grace.

She caught my gaze, winking but I ignored it. I shook the hand of my business partners, receiving the large briefcase full hundreds of thousands.

"She's fucking beautiful. How much does charge for a night?" Raiden asked with a smirk.

"Well, why don't you find out?" I sipped on my whiskey.

"We rarely see beautiful women like this. She seems innocent but also different. She's so different from every other strippers we've been through," River added with a lip bite, his bright cerulean eyes watching her with so much interest and lust.

"Hmm," I leaned back in my seat.

"We're looking for a submissive, we had to get rid of the previous one. Materialistic and too emotional," Raiden spoke and River nodded in agreement.

"You share your sub?"

"Of course. Its been like that for ten years," River confirmed before adding, "we want her, she's perfect."

"Indeed. She used to be a good girl, but it didn't work out." I tilted my head.

"Oh, we're about to introduce her to a new world, our world," Raiden had a dangerous glint in his hazel eyes.

I signalled my hand at her, and she slid down the pole before making her way to us. She bowed her head slightly, waiting for me to let her look at us or speak.

"Go ahead," I gestured my glass and she looked up, and Raiden was the first to move forward slightly, clearly ready to speak his mind.

"Hey baby, I'm Raiden, and this is my best friend, River." He introduced, "you really captured our attention, and we were wondering if you were interested in a sexual business proposal."

Her eyes widened slightly, but I knew she wouldn't say no because they were both so attractive, ranking at the top ten hottest and richest bachelors in the country.

"A proposal?"

"Yes. We need a submissive to satiate our sexual needs and desires, so we want to know if you'd be interested in that." River's voice was so resonantly seductive, making it harder for her to turn the offer down.

"I'm, I don't know. Can I discuss it with my boss?" She referred to me and they both turned to face me.

"By all means." I had no choice but to get up and follow her to a secluded area.

"So, are you finally letting me go?" She tilted her head up at me. I slipped my hand under her chin with a chuckle breathing slow against her cheek while she shivered.