Reflection

Kohaku widened her eyes and she looked around towards the sound of leaves falling down the towering tree but nobody was on the there

Kohaku widened her eyes and she looked around towards the sound of leaves falling down the towering tree but nobody was on the there. Then some bushes rustled.

A guy appeared on the open space walking freely into their ground. "Hi Taiga" the smooth voice greeted. "It's been long, don't you think?"

Taiga stood still staring at the man who knew her name

Taiga stood still staring at the man who knew her name. His eyes were a gentle green posing no threat and his light brown hair was lightened by the green reflection the trees provided. He was attractive and seemed as if he represented no threat but her guts told her otherwise.

"Who are you!" Kohaku threatened aiming the spear at him.

"Are you from Tsukasa's empire?" Senku roughly asked. Wondering if a fight would break. Three other man emerging from the forest following the sudden man.

"Taiga." The man called out but his stare noticed her confused eyes and heavy breathing. She was calmer than she would be. He knew there was something off about her "it's me, Makoto. Makoto Tachibana...Your boyfriend"

They all stumbled back and turned to look at Taiga who had her brows together questioning him; her hands to her side. Kohaku spear tighten its grip when he began to walk towards them. "Stay back! S-s" kohaku turned to look at Taiga for confirmation from her but Taiga quivered, her hand starting to shake.

"Excuse me" he politely said with a smirk among his lips. Taiga's head tilted down to the floor as he approached creating a shadow above her due to his height.

"Taiga, look at me" he commanded. His voice as if he knew she would do what he said.

Taiga trembled but she didn't know why. She looked up and she wanted to tear up and leave. "Who....are you?" She asked.

"Don't you remember me?" He placed his hand on her cheek. Makoto's eyes quivered and he stared at her puzzled face.

She slowly removed his hand off her cheek and she sternly started to talk. "Who are you?"

"I'm your boyfriend." He claimed "we've been a happy couple for five years Taiga Matsuki"

"No"

"What do you mean no sweetheart?" He sadly smiled.