Cooking Marriage

He kept looking her way with his slight frown before he walked away. Shouting to his friends to cut the food better.

He stuck his tongue out and he yucked as he grumbled how bad it was. "It's so bad your husband would think you're trying to poison him. Augh!" He took the spoon out her hands and he tasted the other pot. "This one has too much salt! Did you even think about how much you put into it? You're a lost CAUSE!"

He started to grab other ingredient and he mixed them in order to diminish the salty taste and fix the flavor on the other pot.

"Is it that bad?" She asked surprised in her soft tone.

"Ha? You think I would be lying?! It tastes horrible! You are definitely not someone I would marry or you'll kill me to death with this shit if you don't starve your husband first!"

"Well, good thing we don't want to marry each other." Taiga mumbled. "I wouldn't want to marry someone who easily gets angry for no reason."

"What?! In my dear life would I want to marry your ugly face! You think I'd ever want to deal with your bad jokes and bad temper no. You'd explode the house before we even get one!"

"Ha? Bad temper? Me?" Taiga incredulously asked pointing the spoon to herself.

"YEAH"

"You GOT A WORSE TEMPER THAN ME!" She pointed the spoon at him.

Bakugo grasped the spoon out her hands hitting her head. "UGLY GIRL".

"UGLY ORGE"

"ORGE YOU PRONOUNCE IT ORGE TOU IDIOT! GIVE ME THAT!"

Taiga took the spoon back from his hands and she stuck her tongue out to which he growled and began to shout for her to let go.

"They are fighting again? They don't get along well do they?"

Mina laughed and patted Kirishima. "Me from my part would say they actually make a cute couple. Look at them talking about marriage"

"But they are both...well..."

"Right? You see it too huh?"

Kirishima chuckled. "Mm...right."

Taiga decided to serve the rest a habit gathered from the village

"Thank you"

She sat down and she looked into the forest. Her eyes going back to Bakugo. She smiled remembering when they had kidnapped her.

"Taiga!"

"Mina" she greeted.

"Hey you!"

Taiga rose her look and she saw him standing over her. He was glaring and she wondered what he would need. "What's wrong Hunter?"

He looked at her small hand and the ripe spheres in her hand. "It wasn't half bad" He huffed and walked away.

She smiled and she handed him the grapes as she ate one. "Where are we headed if I may know?"

"We're going to the city. It's no far from here there's some ruins we can scavenge."