Bakugo Prison Lemon : Different Paths

"BAKUGO KATSUKI! You got a visit bastard!"

The young blond snickered as he let go of what he held in his hand. Hiding it under his pillow.

"Is it her again?"

The blond stood up without responding and he got out the cell. The prison allowed the inmates to roam the area and to enter their cells at all times. Except when they were called to go to bed or ordered time to do chores.

This was during the day, their free time and he wasn't expecting a visit.

"Your wife is waiting for you at the parlor. She asked for a conjugal visit again."

Bakugo growled. Why was she here? He got pushed by the guard. He heard cheers from his cell mates.

"DON'T FUCK AROUND TOO MUCH!"

"SAY HI TO TAIGA FROM MY PART!" A red head with a bandana around his forehead shouted. This man didn't wear the white shirt given to him by the facility, he had cut the sleeves and folded them into the shoulders. A statement of his fortitude.

"Whoooo! Lucky bastard. Wish I had a Taiga seeing me" a blond with a black lighting strip fantasize.

"IN YOUR DREAMS"

The two other inmates chuckled between themselves. They knew Bakugo and they also knew his lover. They were all friends and even though they cheered for their meeting and hinted they would have sex. They respected her.

Bakugo walked and the guard guided him even though it wasn't the first time he had gone to a conjugal visit with her. They did not have sex. They weren't sexual even though he had a large sexual desires. That was because Taiga was raped by one of his enemies and he couldn't do anything but watch. That was long time ago. But the scars were done.

"Condoms?"

"Yeah sure." He grumbled snatching the condoms away and the basket they gave with clean towels and lube.

"You got three hours."

"Only three?" He complained. Before they could stay overnight. "Last time we stayed overnight"

"Easy there Dynamight. Obey the regulations. I don't make them. Three hours are enough anyways"

"You don't last long sen-pai? That is your problem?" Bakugo jeered as he scrunched his nose.

The guard rose his hitting stick and he threaten to hit him but Bakugo didn't even flinch. "Say that again and I will cancel your love night and I'll make sure to send you to the hole again."

"Just open the fucking door." He snarled. The guards were always behind his butt. They attempted to ruin him and abuse him. Hatred gathered from their commarades who died during the explosions he made.

"Ungrateful brat" the guard opened the door and he pushed Dynamight inside. "You have two hours!" The blond punk spiked up as the door closed behind him. His teeth clenching as he contained his anger.

Bakugo turned and he stared at the girl. In his hands he held the basket with the towels, lube, and condoms on top of it. His intense glaring softened as he stared at the girl sit on the bed, her legs extended as she stared at her pink high heels with feathers on the lace.

She slowly turned and she smiled. Fuck. Her sweet smile.

She quickly stood up and she tip toed to kiss his cheek, a long peck on it that he would cherish until he got to see her again.

"You came." He complained but in reality he was curious how she got to be here. "Why are you here? I thought they restricted you only one conjugal visit a month"